He asked if my concealed was loaded. stupid cop...civil rights suit pending

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by bucksnort1959, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Epic.....

:banana:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. This was a long time ago. I think one of the cops wasn't around much longer after that. I at least saw that citizens had a tool that cops had to weed out the bad ones at least in smaller cities.
    I wasn't involved directly or was arrested. Just a very good eyewitness to the events as they went down.

3. After 1 beer I think I've reached my limit and going to bed so I can do it all over tomorrow

4. wprebeck

wprebeck Got quacks?

And, I'm in for the fun.

5. RussP

Google his name, or kwikrnu, his screen name. Y'all might hit it off.

Is Glockdude1 afraid of law abiding people with guns?

Let me see...which smilie is most appropriate...

:upeyes:... no, not really.

:whistling:... no, not that either.

:wow:... close, but no.

:faint:... noooo.

:animlol:... YEAH, that's it baby!!!

6. :rofl:

I considered, briefly, responding seriously to your ridiculous assertions and scenarios. I think I'll just laugh, though, because it's not possible to have a rational conversation with an irrational person.

(queue "I know you are but what am I" response)

7. I understand where you're coming from, and I understand why you're angry. But the cards really aren't stacked in your favor.

As for drinking and driving myself. No. Never. Even if it's the good fish fry place down the street. Having been a volunteer firefighter in the past, I've seen enough broken bodies and tragedies caused by drinking and driving to last me a lifetime.

#88 Wishoot, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  8. RussP

After a sleepless night tending to your child, you worked a long day. You and a buddy go out to get something to eat and a couple of drinks, on with your meal, one just before leaving. You are tired and relaxed after the meal and drinks.

A couple miles from the restaurant, not paying attention to your speed, you are stopped for speeding. The Milwaukee PD officer notices alcohol on your breath. He asks if you have any firearms. You say yes. He asks if it is loaded. You respond in some manner that it is.

The officer now has someone he believes is impaired by alcohol in possession of a firearm.

He, and perhaps a second officer by now, remove you from the car, handcuff you, remove your firearm and place you in the backseat of a police car.

They then commence a search incident to your arrest.

After some period of time they take you in and blood is drawn. That reveals you have a BAC of .012. How long after being stop did they draw blood?

Is that pretty close to what happened so far?

You say, "...only .012, well under .08." A couple of drinks may not affect you under normal circumstances. However, you had little sleep the night before and had a long workday. Your body's alcohol tolerance was probably lower than it would be were you rested.

Did the arresting officer describe your appearance when he stopped you in his report? Your face may have reflected that lack of sleep/couple of drinks combination. Did they process you, take your picture? That would be interesting to see.

Now, it is also interesting that you threw in the, "...find a roach your kid's friend dropped the night before when your kid had the car." Is that a fact in your story, or did you just throw that in to spice things up?

You said, "...my stuff was "stolen" from my possession..." Was it returned to you when you were released?

Were you even charged with anything other than speeding?

There are other conclusions that may be drawn from your posts, but that can wait.

Looking forward to your response.

9. Umm thanks but I have been working at my current job for my current employer since 1982 and I paid into social security pretty much full time for a few years before that and part time before that. But will admit to being a slacker the one time in thirty years that I actually did call in sick when my appendix ruptured.

10. Either you have the worst luck in the world (unlikely) or there just might be a little more to how you conduct yourself (likely).

11. RussP

Bruce, that was an, "I pay youse coppers' salaries," comment...only said with a Wisconsin accent.

:cool:

12. ding ding ding

13. RussP

He was a witness, not an actor.

Is that correct, bucksnort?

14. John Rambo

John Rambo Raven

Someone link this guy to Cop Talk. I want to watch the fireworks. Please?

15. This reminds me of when quality entertainment was available for free on broadcast TV and there were only three networks available.

I miss that Indian test pattern.

16. Not to add anything inflammatory to the thread :))), it may be a good idea not to have alcoholic beverages when carrying. Alcohol and carrying a firearm don't mix too well, irrespective of whether one has one or a few drinks and the resulting under-the-legal-limit BAL.

17. RussP

[​IMG]

18. Let's see if I can cut through the b.s.

The officer pulled the guy over for a reason.
    He had alcohol on his breath so the officer gave him a sobriety test.
    He failed.

The rest is garbage. Kind of like say "my friend couldn't support his family even while working 2 jobs. So he sawed off is family heirloom shotgun and robbed a bank. And was speeding away at 100MPH in a school zone when the mean police officer pulled him over........"

19. RussP

They are here, some just lurking... They'll chime in when it is time.

:cool: