close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Have you seen a good Glock book

Discussion in 'The Book Rack' started by gundog66, May 6, 2005.

1. gundog66

gundog66

May 3, 2005
    Central Wisconsin
    Anyone out there have an opinion on the Gun Digest Book of the Glock, by Patrick Sweeney... just want to hear about it before I buy.... local library doesn't have it.

2. ajstrider

ajstrider Silent Warrior

Apr 17, 2005
    Western Kentucky
    Well I ordered this book just the other day, it should be in soon. I have Patrick Sweeney's 1911 book and found it very useful. I imagine the Glock one to be just as useful.

3. Fedaykin

Fedaykin

May 5, 2005
    Hawaii
    Pick up a copy of the Complete Glock Reference Guide by PTOOMA Productions. Glock should include a copy with every gun they sell. It includes complete instructions for total disassembly, reassembly, cleaning, and customization, along with PTOOMA's own torture test of the Glock 17. See http://www.ptooma.com/prod_book.asp for more info.

Temet nosce,
    Fedaykin

4. Another vote for "The Complete Glock Reference Guide."

5. GroovedG19

GroovedG19 Laguna Blue AP2

Jun 20, 2003
    Washington
    I have this book.It does provide an in-depth history and review of the glock pistols.Sweeney compares the glock to the 1911 through out the entire book.Its good reading.

6. cmzneb

cmzneb

Jun 3, 2003
    Nebraska
    The Patrick Sweeney Glock book is good, however there is not better book about Glock than the PTOOMA book "The Complete Glock Reference Guide"

The PTOOMA book is more complete and thorough than Glock Inc's own Armorers manual.

7. +1