close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hattiesburg gun and knife show..

Discussion in 'Mississippi Glockers' started by MidnightJMC, Jul 30, 2007.

1. NoloContendere

NoloContendere OAF Lawyer

Nov 15, 2006
    Can't go, won't be in town... let us know how it is!

2. Shooters Plus

Shooters Plus

Jul 24, 2005
    MS
    I had planned on going then the wife informed me last week that we will be taking a trip to Gulf Shores for the weekend.
    Guess I'll have to catch the next one.

3. Yeah, I went Saturday morning. Pretty nice gun selection, especialy rifles. Poor holser selection but I think that's common. Alabama ammo was there and they had reloading supplies and pretty decent ammo prices, in line with WWB I think, larger calibers even a little cheaper. I enjoyed it, probably because I beat the crowd. No gangbaners while I was there.

4. Shooters Plus

Shooters Plus

Jul 24, 2005
    MS
    We ended up getting back a little early today and I made it by there about an hour before they shut it down.

I didn't see any deals but if they had any I'm sure they sold all those before I got there. Mr. Davenport had a factory refurbed G21 that he said I could have for $450. Looked brand new and came with the factory warranty but I talked myself out of it.