close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Happy Father's Day

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by ghschirtz, Jun 16, 2007.

1. ghschirtz

ghschirtz

Aug 3, 2006
    Somebody had to say it...clods.

So maybe this is the day you celebrate being a dad, but that also means how your kids have expanded you as a person, how you have taught them things to do (or not) through your example and the touch of your hands.

I dunno so much that it is my day as my day to celebrate the privilege of being a dad, for all the hassle, laughter...all of it.

I am better for it, if not all that much of a success by some measures. I learned a lot.

God bless us all.

2. thedr

thedr

Jun 16, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Thanks for centiment! I have a GREAT Daughter. I became a Father in 1976. She was/is a beautiful girl and the absolute pride of my life! I now have a wonderful Grandson and life with them couldn't be better.
    To show you how well my Daughter knows what I like....She bought my a years membership to Shooter's World here in Phoenix AZ. It doesn't get any better than that!!!

:banana: