close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Happy Birthday Isuzu

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by charlie-xray, Sep 17, 2007.

1. charlie-xray

charlie-xray Gunpowder Adik

Aug 11, 2004
    Pugad Baboy
    :cake: :birthday: :birthday: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :grill: :grill: :grill:

Happy happy Birthday bro Isuzu tomorrow 18th. May you have more birthdays to come, more good health and many more Glocks to come.

2. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Thank you so much! It's so kind of you to remember my birthday. How I wish I could spend it with my two brothers and their families in TN.;)

3. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Pepe,

Long time no hear! How's the NZ85 doing? I'm looking at either an NZ or a Tanfoglio when I get my license.:)

4. horge

horge -=-=-=-=- Lifetime Member

Jan 22, 2004
    almost home
  5. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Thanks, sir!;)

6. Pepe308

Pepe308 Noypi

Oct 20, 2005
    Southeast Asia
    The gun is fine sir, its now a house gun since production div. rules does not allow refinished guns. I'll probably get a commander this coming gunshow. Goodluck on your choice!

7. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Pepe, I find that ruling strange. If you have a blued gun and the finish wears out, you may end up going to the gunmsith for refinishing more often.

I don't see any advantage of changing the finish of your gun, i.e., from blue to hard chrome. It wouldn't make your gun accurate or shoot faster. You're just protecting your investment, IHMO. Bili ka na lang ng isa pa kay Deenoh for production.;)

8. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Thanks!;)