close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Hahahah...!!! 2 ;z

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by mikol, Jul 4, 2005.

1. I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from
    the other stall saying:
    "Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the rest room;
    but I don't know what got into me, so I answered,
    somewhat embarrassed:
    "Doin' just fine!"

And the other person says:
    "So what are you up to?"

What kind of question is that?
    At that point, I'm thinking
    this is too bizarre so I say:
    "Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!"

At this point I am just trying to get out
    as fast as I can when I hear another question.
    "Can I come over?"

???O.K., this question is just too weird for me;
    but I figured I could just be polite and end
    the conversation. I tell him:
    "No........I'm a little busy right now!!!"

Then I hear the person say nervously.....
    "Listen, I'll have to call you back.
    There's an idiot in the other stall
    who keeps answering all my questions."

in times of problems...just laugh it out guys and you'll be fine. ;z ;f ;f ;)

2. hi kiddo, that's what they called "toilet humor".;f ;) ;)
    so if you are in the same situation, do not answer other peoples questions specially when they are asking/talking inside a toilet stall, 'coz you might become an idiot answering questions that are not meant for you. ;e ;e ;)

3. di naman pass-on story lang ika nga ni bosing mc_o. ;f ;)

4. Kiddo

Kiddo

Jun 14, 2003
    nagiging uso na yung pass-on na term ngayon ah. ;f

5. i_am_infinity

i_am_infinity Pang Altar

Jun 20, 2005
    To Infinity and Beyond
    not only that....BONDING NA WALANG MALISYA pa!!! HAHAHAHA;a ;f

6. bulm540

bulm540

Jun 18, 2004
    TN
  7. surely the one asking questions is talking to somebody else in his mobile. and the other guy in the other stall is just assuming that he was the one being ask by the other person seating inside the stall beside him.;f
    or maybe they know each other and talking to their mobile using 3-way telephone conferencing. ;e ;e ;) ;)

8. >>>News just in:

The AP and UPI newswires have reported that the French Government has
    announced that it has raised its terror alert level from 'Run' to
    'Hide'.

The only two higher levels in France are 'Surrender' and 'Collaborate'.

The rise was precipitated by a recent fire which destroyed France's
    White Flag factory, effectively disabling their military.

_____ End of news flash.

9. ^3 ~1 ;f nice on anti.;f (comosava ;))

10. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    An American is having breakfast one morning (coffee, croissants, bread, butter and jam) when a Frenchman, chewing bubble-gum, sits down next to him.
    The American ignores the Frenchman who, nevertheless, starts a conversation.

Frenchman: "You American folk eat the whole bread??"

American (in a bad mood): "Of course."

Frenchman: (after blowing a huge bubble) "We don't. In France, we only eat what's inside. The crusts we collect in a container, recycle it, transform them into croissants and sell them to the states." The Frenchman has a smirk on his face.

The American listens in silence.

The Frenchman persists: "Do you eat jelly with the bread??"

American: "Of Course."

Frenchman: (cracking his bubble-gum between his teeth and chuckling).

"We don't. In France we eat fresh fruit for breakfast, then we put all the peels, seeds, and leftovers in containers, recycle them, transform them into jam and sell the jam to the states."

After a moment of silence, The American then asks: "Do you have sex in France?"

Frenchman: "Why of course we do", he says with a big smirk.

American: "And what do you do with the condoms once you've used them?"

Frenchman: "We throw them away, of course."

American: "We don't. In America, we put them in a container, recycle them, melt them down into bubble-gum and sell them to France."

11. PMMA97

PMMA97 TagaBundok

Nov 25, 2003
    This is the actual radio conversation of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October 1995. Radio conversation released by the chief of naval operations, 10-10-95.

CANADIANS: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

AMERICANS: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the north to avoid a collision.

CANADIANS: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

AMERICANS: This is the captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

CANADIANS: No, I say again, you divert YOUR course.

AMERICANS: This is the Aircraft Carrier USS LINCOLN, the second largest ship in the United States Atlantic Fleet. We are accompanied with three Destroyers, three Cruisers and numerous support vessels. I DEMAND that you change your course 15 degrees north. I say again, that's one-five degrees north, or counter-measures will be undertaken to ensure the safety of this ship.

CANADIANS: This is a lighthouse. Your call.

12. `l ~rf ^c good one PMMA97. ;f

13. Alexii

Alexii Janeway Forever

Nov 14, 2001
    Delta Quadrant
    Soldier and the Nun

A soldier came to a fork in the road and saw a nun standing there.

He asked her, "Please Sister, may I hide under your skirt for a few
    minutes. I'll explain why later.

The nun agreed to his request. Shortly thereafter, two MPs came running
    along and asked her if she had seen a soldier running down the road.

She replied, "He went that way".

After the MPs disappeared, the soldier Crawled out from under her skirt
    and said." I can't thank you enough Sister, but you see I don't want to
    go to Iraq.

The nun said she understood.

The GI said," I hope you don't think me rude or impertinent, but you
    have the most beautiful pair of legs I've ever seen!"

The nun replied," If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen
    the most beautiful pair of balls you've ever seen!

I don't want to go to Iraq either!"

14. bwahahahaha!!!!! `l ~rf if he had just look higher, hi might have played baseball while hiding, and he won't be worrying loosing the ball 'coz there's one extra.;z ;)

15. nyordak17

nyordak17 my dream gun!

Mar 6, 2004
    ETiVAC
    This story happened a few months ago along the Tagaytay Road. There was a guy who got left behind by a pack of mountain bikers. The group was large and he didnt bring a cellphone. He crashed his bike somewhere between Picnic Grove and DBP. To make things worse, a storm came in. So he walked.

This guy was on the side of the road hitch hiking on a very dark night in the middle of a storm. The night passed slowly and no cars went by.

The storm was so strong he could hardly see a few meters ahead of him.

Suddenly, just before the junction going to Manila, he saw a car slowly looming, ghostlike, out of the gloom. It slowly crept toward him and stopped. It was raining hard, wind blowing all around you, what would you do? Like you would, he got into the car and closed the door, then realized that there was nobody behind the wheel.

The car slowly started moving again. The guy was terrified, too scared to think of jumping out and running. The guy saw that the car was slowly approaching a sharp curve. The guy started to pray, begging for his life; he was sure the ghost car would go off the road and he would plunge to his death, when just before the curve, a hand appeared thru the window and turned the steering wheel, guiding the car safely around the bend. Terrified, the guy watched the hand reappear every time they reached a curve. Finally, the guy gathered his wits and leaped from the car and ran to the nearest place where there were houses.

Wet and in shock, he went into a store and voice quavering, ordered 2 bottles of Red Horse Beer, and told the people about his horrible, supernatural experience. A silence enveloped everybody when they realized the guy was apparently sane and not drunk.

About half an hour later two guys walked into the same store. One says to the other..........

"Yan ! Yan yung tarantadong sumakay habang nagtutulak tayo..."

16. aheheheh!!!! ;z dapat kasi kumakain ng kalabasa para di lumabo ang mata. yun tuloy akala mi mumu na nagma-maneho.;b ;)

17. VICARA

VICARA

Jul 13, 2005
    SJ/The Sin City
    Hello guys, long time I did not visit the forum. Nagkasakit eh, tumaas daw and creatinin level ko. Looks like okay na.

Anyway, here's one I stumbled and modified to sound like Pinoy version:
    --------------
    A woman who died found herself standing outside the Pearly Gates, being greeted by San Pedro.
    She asked him, "Oh, is this place what I really think it is? It's so beautiful.
    Did I really make it to heaven?" to which San Pedro replied, "Yes, my dear, these are the Gates to Heaven. But you must do one more thing before you can enter."

The woman was very excited, and asked of San Pedro what she must do to pass through the gates. "Spell a word," San Pedro replied. "What word?" she asked. “Any word," answered San Pedro. "It's your choice."

The woman promptly replied, "Then the word I will spell is love.L-o-v-e."

San Pedro congratulated her on her good fortune to have made it to Heaven, and asked her if she would mind taking his place at the gates for a few minutes while he went to the bathroom.
    "I'd be honored," she said, "but what should I do if someone comes while you are gone?"
    San Pedro reassured her, and instructed the woman to simply have any newcomers to the Pearly Gates to spell a word as she had done.

So the woman is left sitting in San Pedro's chair and watching the beautiful angels soaring around her when a man approaches the gates. She realizes it is her salbaheng asawa.

"Nong nangyari?" she cried, "Bat andito ka?"

Her husband stared at her for a moment, then said, "I was so drunk when I left your funeral, went straight to a massage parlor in Sta Mesa and I was in an accident. And now I am here? did I really make it to Heaven?"

To which the woman replied, "Hindi ah!. You must spell a word first."

"What word?" he asked.

The woman responded, “ILOCHOSLOVAKIA”