close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

H&R 676 price check

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by bobnfl, Apr 15, 2010.

1. bobnfl

bobnfl

Mar 18, 2009
    central florida
    I want to sell my pistol and am not sure what it is worth. facts on the gun are: 5" barrel, very good condition, has a wmr cylinder and a 22lr cylinder, no rust and has less that 1k rounds shot through it in all the years that I have owned it. I just don't shoot it any more and would like to purchase a pocket pistol. thanks for looking. any help in finding a good price would be a big help.
    Bob

2. $150-$175 without the WMR cylinder. So probably $200-$225 with it.

3. bobnfl

bobnfl

Mar 18, 2009
    central florida
    Thanks vafish I was thinking $250 so I was not far off. I would like to sell mine and could not find any other 676 that was for sell.

4. rscottk90

rscottk90

Mar 11, 2010
    damn, if this had come up 2 weeks ago while I was in FL I would have bought it from ya.

5. Nothing wrong with asking $250 or even more. But the more you ask the slower it will sell, if at all. Also your local gun prices may vary quite a bit. So ask $250 and be willing to take a little less if offered.