H&K USP Expert Holster?

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by gforester, Oct 11, 2010.

1. gforester

gforester Motorhead

Has anyone discovered a holster that will fit properly with the tall tactical sights on a USP Expert 45? I would imagine they are the same as on the USP Tactical models as well.

I'm looking for something that would work well for shooting steel matches or even IDPA possibly. A holster that allows a smooth draw. I have a Blackhawk Serpa holster for a USPf but it will not work with the tactical sights on the Expert, the front sight snags.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Reading People For the GT Experts The Okie Corral Friday at 2:34 PM
    Hey transmission experts... The Okie Corral Thursday at 6:22 PM
    Latest from climate change expert Jerry Brown Political Issues Wednesday at 12:22 PM
    What qualifies someone as an expert? The Okie Corral Jul 20, 2015
    Hey physics experts a question The Okie Corral Jul 18, 2015

3. try safariland.

4. gforester

gforester Motorhead

I found a Blade Tech DOH in a local shop. It was a bit pricey at $67 :wow: but it fits perfect and allows for a smooth draw. It will also work with my USP 9mm if I simply adjust the set screws a bit tighter.

5. Try this one
    http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productnumber=884334

6. Blade Tech was the only one I could find that made a holster (kydex) for the Expert. It took awhile for it to get delivered.

7. racine

Millennium Member

Blade Tech works with mine as well in IDPA. Believe it or not, I use a Hogue Powerspeed for USPSA-not your run of the mill sexy rexy race holster...:embarassed: