close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Guys from gt please help quickly

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by gen4g23, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Fedor

Fedor

Apr 19, 2011
    Kansas
    I very rarely buy used.

2. barstoolguru

barstoolguru texas proud

Jan 10, 2011
    dallas, tx
    never impulse buy........ good deals will allways be there tomarrow and if not then there will be another somewhere down the road

buy the way I Love used............ used means good deal with some common sense

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011

3. G30SF/F-250

G30SF/F-250 GTDS Platinum Member

You change your mind like a girl.

:tongueout:

4. Electrikkoolaid

Electrikkoolaid Grape flavored!

Mar 1, 2010

Pawn shop owners are the lowest form of scum on the planet. They take advantage of desperate people and DIRECTLY contribute to the scourge of drugs and theft in a community.

I wouldn't buy a gun at a pawn shop, even a real good deal, under any circumstances. The $559 price is not a good deal IMO anyway.

5. tcglenn63

tcglenn63

Mar 25, 2009
    Personally, I'd never buy a used gun.. :)[/QUOTE]

Why not???

would you take one if someone gave it to you? But just wouldn't pay for one???

There are a lot of "used" weapons in the world that I would have no problem paying for!!!

6. Just1More

Just1More

Mar 18, 2009
    Whatever you do, don't get the PX4 Storm!

7. cole

cole Millennium Member

Dec 25, 1999
    That's a smoking deal IMO. Sell the LWD barrel for $70-$90 and the light too (price depends on light). Extra mag is worth $15-$20. Or you can keep it all and save yourself from paying the prices noted. Simple math there.

That said, I suggest getting what you really want. I recently passed on a LNIB G22 w/ NS for $375 OTD. I have no use for it or .40sw and it was not worth the hasssle to flip it.

And, I only buy used. I let the orginal buyer take the hit.

8. Everybody seems to like the Smith compact 9. I've not shot one yet, but hope to one of these days. In the meantime, I'm a Glocker.
    S2