Gutmacher's analysis of Florida's new law.

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by Mr. Blandings, Apr 9, 2005.

1. 40 Cal Joe

40 Cal Joe
    Expand Collapse

Apr 9, 2009
    In a van down by the river
    A Polk County resident myself, I am glad ole Grady is the top cop. He is no non-sense. He certainly did not back down last year when that scum POS killed a deputy and his K-9 partner. I believe the bad guy was shot 100 times when he refused to show his hands to the SWAT team. Some attorney in Tampa tried to make it a racial event, but Grady put him in his place quick.

Be glad we live in Florida and not a commy run state like IL or CA where legal ownership of a gun is near imposible let alone try to get a carry permit. The retreat rule and the castle doctrine provide an adequate justification to defend your life in your home if someone breaks in.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. highfructosecornsyrp

Expand Collapse

Feb 2, 2011
    Grady seems to do a pretty good job here. I wish he was a little less concerned with media attention and justifying budgets, but hey, he's working the system well...