Gunsmith in NE Ohio?

Discussion in 'The Snubbie Club' started by TedG, Aug 8, 2011.

1. TedG

TedG Infidel USA

Any recommendations?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. The only one I know of is at Stone Wall Indoor Shooting Range but, he is only there on Saturdays. I wish I new of more. What do you need done?

3. TedG

TedG Infidel USA

Thanks. Stonewall is where I go to shoot while I'm in Ohio. I need a hand for my 642. I'll check on Saturday to see if he carries parts. Thanks again for the reply.

#3 TedG, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  4. is Cherry Corners in Lodi still open? they were a S&W certified repair shop.

5. TedG

TedG Infidel USA

Another good tip. According to Google, Cherry Corners is still in business. I'll call them. Thanks.

6. TedG

TedG Infidel USA

It appears that their phone has been disconnected. Thanks anyway.

I guess I'll just order parts directly from S&W.

:wavey:

7. Whitetail Gunsmithing in Loudonville. The guy has done good work in the past. I'm a Smith and Wesson Revolver Armorer and in the NE Ohio area. What area of Ohio do you get to? Changing a cylinder hand takes a short amount of time to do.

#7 Kaybe, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  8. TedG

TedG Infidel USA

Thanks.

I'm in Middleburg Hts. near 71. I need a hand (pawl) for a 642.

9. Is that near Cleveland or Columbus? Get the hand from Smith and Wesson. Is the timing off? You may want to get an over sized hand. Installation is quick.

10. What about b&t in middleburg right off 71 on pearl?

11. TedG

TedG Infidel USA

12. No problem man, I've bought a few from them and they are decent guys.

13. You need the part, or need it fit? Brownells?

14. TedG

TedG Infidel USA

I received the parts I needed from S&W and made my repairs. Thanks to everyone who tried to help.

#14 TedG, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  15. If any one heres of a good Gunsmith in the Cleveland area or close by please post.