Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by backdraft170, Feb 10, 2007.

1. backdraft170

Apr 19, 2006
    Went to the gun and knife show today at the Greensboro Coliseum.I was kind of disappointed, it seems that more and more gun shows are turning into a jewelry,book,and old military canteen show.Plus everbody wants to walk in ten different directions causing nobody to beable to move.But I guess I am just ranting, I still had a good time.;)
  2. macarthurite

May 14, 2004
    I went today also and I agree 100%

3. arj

Jan 24, 2006
    Winston, NC
    the only good deal was at the's booth. They had surplus 7.62x54 ammo cans for the same price as the website. Other than that is was overpriced stuff...i mean $100 for an enfield bayonet that you can get on ebay for $30, please. I dont like the C&E shows either, but at least they dont charge for parking and tickets are only $5. But its the first time i've been able to fondle G43s and Hakims.
  4. I went as well to that show.

good times. I got 2 +2 extensions for 2 of my 3 G19 mags. A little 10 dollar nylon holster with a belt clip so I can carry it around in my pocket/belt/whatever when I am out shooting with friends. I bought an ammo box, and I think that is about it. I need to start saving up for the show in August.

My friend spent a grand on stuff. there is too much to list. Some of them are

Ruger 9mm handgun, I don't know what model but it was a full size.
    1000rds of 7.62 ammo for $180.00
    tactical stock for his shotgun
    stock,scope,tri-rail, recoil suppressor for his SKS

Good times had by all IMO.

It was crowded though.