close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Gunshow in Jackson, MS this weekend (21-22 Feb)

Discussion in 'Mississippi Glockers' started by NRA_guy, Feb 21, 2009.

1. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Unreconstructed

Jun 20, 2004
    Mississippi, CSA
    For what it's worth:

Gunshow

February 21-22, 2009

Jackson, Mississippi

at the Mississippi Trademart Building on the Coliseum Fairgrounds

Hours: Saturday 9am - 5pm, Sunday 10am - 5pm

Presented by Great Southern Gun & Knife Shows (Ernie & Helen Bean) 865-458-0051

Anybody going?

I assume guns and ammo will be expensive as usual and they'll have plenty of books, jewelry, coins, and cammo for sale . . .

2. GlockMan40s&w

GlockMan40s&w MS Glocker

Apr 10, 2005
    Down South
    Went, man was it packed; I call it the obama factor. Prices were crazy, used guns selling for new gun prices:shocked:. I did in up and bought me a reloading press.

3. trbaldridge

trbaldridge

May 30, 2007
    Vicksburg, MS
    Did you see the Obama bobblehead figure on one table with a saleman of the year sign by it? I thought it was humorous.

terry

4. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Unreconstructed

Jun 20, 2004
    Mississippi, CSA
    I didn't make it to the gun show. I have pretty much opted to spend the money I would waste on gas and entrance fee and snacks by just ordering something on the internet (while we still can.)

It's cheaper, much easier, I don't have to stand in line behind gang bangers, and I am not contributing to Jackson's sales tax revenue.