close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Guncrafter Industries Commander Bobtail

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by drc767, Nov 6, 2010.

1. drc767

drc767 Navy CSAR

Dec 30, 2007
    Tennessee
    I got this in yesterday for a customer in Virgina. It is spec'd out with XS Big Dot sights, Flush Cut/Crowned Barrel, Silver Three Hole Trigger, Flush Cut Slide Release and Bobtail Frame. I took it down to the ol' cedar pile to snap some pictures for him. I figured I would post them here, as well. Another fine example from the GI crew.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010

2. Cerebrus

Cerebrus Guest

Wow... yet another addition to list of decisions to make when I order mine.. glad I have a year to do it in.. that just looks phenomenal..:drool:

3. drc767

drc767 Navy CSAR

Dec 30, 2007
    Tennessee
    That is an easy enough fix...:) I think the thin OD Alumagrips would be killer on this pistol.

4. Cerebrus

Cerebrus Guest

I still think that the VZ frags on this pistol would be flat awesome

5. drc767

drc767 Navy CSAR

Dec 30, 2007
    Tennessee
    The Frags do look excellent on the NN pistols. Here is a picture of a set of black Frags on, what is now, Lawdog's No Name. They match up well with the 15 lpi front/rear strap.

[​IMG]

6. Hokie1911

Hokie1911 >

Dec 26, 2003
    NE Ohio
    Damn, that is gorgeous. I gave some serious thought to doing one of these instead of ordering my Kobra Carry.

7. I thought about getting these grips for my CCO, but now this picture just solidify the decision.

8. nolt

nolt DONT PANIC!

Aug 4, 2009
    i put the frags on my TRS and im actually pretty surprised at how grippy they are. moreso than i thought they would be.

9. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Jun 19, 2008
    NW Ark.
    Dude, that is SWEET! I bet there's gonna be one happy ass camper in Virginia real soon. Cool specs on that gun too.

10. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Jun 19, 2008
    NW Ark.
    I agree. And a hardchromed version would be sweet as well.

11. Those are the grips I would go with right there.