close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Gunbroker FTW!

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by SigFTW, Aug 24, 2012.

1. SigFTW

SigFTW

Nov 4, 2010
    TX
    After watching some threads about Gunbroker and how most on GT have had very good experience with them, I decided to give it a try.

After setting up an account I started to bid on various guns, CZs and 1006 S&W. Slowly at first because this is all new to me, I have never bought online except the Coonan I ordered from the Coonan factory, and that was over the phone.

This will also be my first FFL transfer :wow:, every gun I bought has been local. I was always nerves about buying and shipping online.

Well, I just won my first auction, a CZ 40 P. I passed on one awhile back because I was not sure about CZs at the time, it was selling for $425.00. Now that I have owned the CZ P-01 I was more comfortable with the CZ quality.

The CZ 40P is well used however I got it for a great price. $286.00. I should have it next and will post some more pics. The pic below is from the seller.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012

2. The_Gun_Guru

The_Gun_Guru Ban Democrats!!

CONGRATS!!!

GB ROCKS!!!! :rock:

I have bought and sold and could nout be happier. I am actually getting ready to sell another gun on GB. They are awesome!

Enjoy your CZ....they are awesome as well:wavey:

TGG

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  3. WarEagle32

WarEagle32

Mar 15, 2011
    Alabama
    Gotta love some Gunbroker! I have bought many on there and I hope I buy many more

4. 2740dmx

2740dmx

Mar 9, 2009
    Vermont
    Good deal on the CZ!
    Many times the prices on GB are outrageous, but deals can be had.....if you lurk enough.

I have about 18 hours to go for my current auction....
    It seems like I am going to sneak out of there with a great deal....but hoping no one comes along and outbids me!

I bought a nice Ruger recently from GB, a model that was not easily found in stores....

5. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Jun 19, 2008
    NW Ark.
    Congrats! I recently got an account on GB and have got 3 guns so far. All have been great transactions.

6. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    :thumbsup:

7. SigFTW

SigFTW

Nov 4, 2010
    TX
    Gunbroker goes through great lengths to keep their sight scam free and offering $500 if you are scamed.

8. informationjunky

informationjunky

Aug 14, 2012
    How hard is it for a individual to sell a gun on gunbroker?
    I plan on selling my first gens and wasn't sure how to go about shipping to a FFL etc. I've bought mags and ammo so I have and account setup, I've just never tried a firearm.

9. 2740dmx

2740dmx

Mar 9, 2009
    Vermont
    Just go on the website and join (very minimal cost), set up an account, and they will direct you on how to get an ad going.

Pretty simple, I actually have a gun for sale right now on GB.
    When it sells, you need to find a way to ship to the buyer's FFL (unless they are an FFL).
    Being out in the country, I find it easier to pay my FFL to ship to their FFL!

10. Wyoming

Wyoming

Feb 3, 2007
    Southwest Wyoming
    Congratulations.

Glad I already got my S&W 1006 and I went with the CZ 85 being left handed.

Gun broker came through for me.

So bid away.:thumbsup:

11. SigFTW

SigFTW

Nov 4, 2010
    TX
    I have settled on a used 1006 over the EAA 10mm, just waiting and bidding :supergrin:.