close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gun Theft at Shooter's Paradise

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by KONY, Feb 6, 2007.

1. KONY

KONY
    Expand Collapse

2. Hunterjbb

Hunterjbb
    Expand Collapse

Nothing like good video surveillance.. :)

I've got to admit i've walked off and left a lot of things in my time, some fairly valuable.. but i can say i've never ever walked off and left one of my guns behind.. man.. i can only imagine the absolute panic the owner felt..

Things like this making the news will only inflame the "anti's".. to show how irresponsible gun owners are.. crap.

Hope they catch them quick.

Jeff.

3. cmparrish

cmparrish
    Expand Collapse

Responded to wrong message.

4. vafish

vafish
    Expand Collapse

Our club had to buy a gun safe for the rifle and pistol range because so many people were leaving guns on the range.

5. KONY

KONY
    Expand Collapse

Wow, folks must really have money to burn when they just start leaving guns at the range! :shocked:

6. vafish

vafish
    Expand Collapse

No just too many guns.

Usually happens when a person comes out shooting and brings 5-10 guns along. It takes a couple trips to the car to bring them all back, shooter stops to talk to someone as he's leaving and forgets to take the last trip back to the car.

The one I saw was a beautiful black powder rifle. Not your average replica, but one of those really nice handmade jobs.

There had been a Black Powder demonstration, the guy had brought out a bunch of his guns as part of the demonstration and in the tear down he left it in a case on the ground behind his firing point.