Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Gun Stores Between Jersey City & Lakewood

Discussion in 'Tri State Glockers' started by Alan Antopol, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Alan Antopol

Alan Antopol

Dec 29, 2003
    NY, NY

Buddy of mine with a firearms card lives in Jersey City. Wants to buy a .45. Are there any stores you'd recommend? He already is planning to look in the Shoreshot store.

Thanks Alan
  2. ctsracer

Feb 25, 2009
    Try Metzlers in Garfield, Silver Bullet in Belleville, NJ Firearms Guild in Rahway, Sayreville Sportsman in Sayreville, Brick Armory in Brick....that should keep him busy...LOL

3. MyNewGlock23

Dec 19, 2008
    Good luck. Depending on what you're looking for. Out of the places in my list below, I'd suggest NJ Firearms Guild - they had the largest selection out of all the others in the list in the last few weeks. I haven't been to Brick Armory, but understand they are pretty good as well.

I second NJ Firearms Guild in Rahway (Found a Glock 19 and 23 there last weekend). Meltzers was pretty low on stock a few weeks ago when I was there. Silver Bullet in Belleville, where's that?? Do you mean Bullet Hole? In Lakewood there's also Shore Shot Pistol Range.
  4. Patterson

Patterson Never Forget!

Oct 5, 2005
    The Garden State
    There are also a lot of FFLs that you can purchase through, though they may not have inventory. I purchased my G19 thru a Pharmacy that had an FFL license & was located near GS Parkway exit 120. I saved a few bucks. If you know what you want & don't need a showroom, this might be another way to go.