Gun store clerk recovers after being shot

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Snowman92D, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Jewelry store clerk shot robber in head The Okie Corral Jul 25, 2015
    Friend of store clerk helps her out... The Okie Corral Jun 21, 2015
    21 year old store clerk murdered by illegal alien who was a felon too. Political Issues Jan 24, 2015
    Would you tip a store clerk who gave you a $25,000 winner? The Okie Corral Jan 10, 2015
    Store Clerk 1 Robber 0 The Okie Corral Jun 18, 2014

2. Patchman

Patchman Florist

Really crazy story. The gunman rented the gun and when done, actually returned it to the counter? Only then he became firm in his decision to shoot? Crazy.

Glad the clerk will make it home to his family.

3. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

I'd wear it while working at a gun range - Second Chance Body Armour :shocked:
  4. "I'd wear it while working at a gun range - Second Chance Body Armour"

Yup, it can happen... that's why one of the instructors I worked with wore it.
  5. Kudos to the clerk for having the stones to stay in the fight and scrag his attacker. My guess is his attacker engaged in a form of "assisted" suicide..."suicide-by-gunstore-clerk", maybe? Glad to know the clerk will be coming back to work there at the store. :thumbsup:
  6. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

I wear armor every time I go to the range. It's cheap insurance.
  7. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I don't know, he grabbed the gun and quickly shot the guy right in the chest - I'd say he was trying to kill the clerk and maybe getting ready to go on a spree. Assisted suicide only works if you llet the other guy kill you.
  8. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

I should too. I plan on getting a full set of body armor for my trip to an outdoor range here in VT. :supergrin:
  9. :rofl:

If you are up near Burlington, you best do so! You know many of those Hollywood types vacation up there.
  10. I agree. Glad the guy made it but it will be along road to recovery.