close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Gun Show

Discussion in 'Heart of Dixie Glockers' started by owl6roll, Jan 3, 2008.

1. mossy500camo

mossy500camo ammo found

Sep 27, 2004
    WAR EAGLE COUNTRY
    ummm... where is the BJCC?

2. Keith5579

Keith5579 STONEHOUSE

Apr 23, 2003
    Alabama
    Well....I think I might go. I need to find a duty-capable 1911. I'll have a couple like new Glock 19's to trade and who knows what else....:supergrin:

3. Keith5579

Keith5579 STONEHOUSE

Apr 23, 2003
    Alabama

Birmingham Jefferson Civic Center. Downtown Birmingham, near the Sheraton Hotel.

www.bjcc.org

4. silverrun

silverrun

Apr 1, 2006
    Alabama
    Yep, I was there for two days at the table with my FFL/dealer friend! Man that concrete gets hard after a while. Saturday was pretty active, but Sunday was kinda slow. I got a chance to look around a little on Sunday while things were slow. Didn't really see any deals. My friend took in a really nice G-19 on trade. It was a first year production G-2 model. It had been fired, but not so that you would notice. I couldn't talk him out of it - he wanted to make money on it - imagine that!

The little thugs ran off with (stole) two guns on Saturday. The dealers lost a pistol and an AR-15! Don't ask me how you don't notice someone stealing an AR-15, but they got away with it. That guy (FFL) had 3 people working with him too - someone was day dreaming!