close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

gun show

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by southernshooter, Jul 24, 2009.

1. At the jamil temple this weekend. Just in case anybody didn't know.

2. Glockphobia

Glockphobia NOT!

Apr 30, 2005
    Chapin,S.C.
    ill do a drive by around 11:00 if the lines are still long i'll head to wally world

3. I went today, crowded as expected. Vendors pretty well stocked with everything. WASR's low as $469, Mosins $119. 7.62 x 39 $5.50-7.00 a box individual box price. All the usual stuff including jewelry.

4. ranger88

ranger88 CLM

Apr 30, 2004
    Columbia, S.C.
    I went on Saturday at about 2 PM and walked right in. No long lines, but it was crowded. Lots of Glocks and AR's, but nothing that struck my fancy. Almost bought a Ruger off a guy in .44 magnum, but $500 was more than I was willing to pay with the cost of ammo being so high. I hit the Georgia Arms stand up for some 9mm, .357 magnum, .45 ACP, and .44 magnum ammo. $200+ later and I was pretty much done. Almost took a few guns with me to trade/sell, but in the end didn't. Now I'm kind of regretting it as the guns that I had were in much better shape than most of the used stuff that I saw. Oh well.... maybe next go around.