Gun Show Part. II Nov.17-21, 2011

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by norman9X, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Defense & Sporting Arms Show Part 2

• Date: November 17-21 <!--Date-->
      • Time: 10:00 am to 9:00 pm <!--Time-->
      • Venue: Halls 1 & 2 <!--Venue-->

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

3. SM Megamall Megatrade hall?

4. Wow great I will be be attending this and hope to meet some companies who would like to carry our products.

5. Please be informed that for the coming Defense and Sporting Arms Show this November, SM Megamall will strictly implement their rules that firearms are not allowed inside the mall except those displayed in the Gun Show. Valid PTCFOR holders must deposit their firearms in the SM Security Office located at the CRS Offices in the Ground Level of both buildings A & B. Your firearms may also be deposited in the special Firearms Depository for the Gun Show now located at the 5th Level Parking Entrance to the Mall. Thank you.

6. sabihin sana sa afad na wag na sa megamall sa moa na lang maluwang. anyway those who want to get fa, i suggest get di and nbi na since mga 15-30 days pa ang processing.

sobrang traffic sa mega thus dami sa amin na di gusto pumunta due to traffic. sayang lang oras

hassle to get a fa nowadays tsk tsk

#5 jasonub, Oct 31, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  7. Good suggestion yan. Get the requirements (DI & NBI) before the show if you intend to purchase a firearm.

Logistically convenient kasi sa majority ng dealers sa Megamall due to the distance from Crame but next November sa MOA na to celebrate the 20th year of the Defense and Sporting Arms Show (DSAS).

8. uy very good our appeal did not fall on deaf ears :) ill visit next year then :)

Dealers should know that the customers should be comfortable and happy. Secondary na lang ang dealers comfort and convenience since its the customers who pay.

2 thumbs up Deenoh:wavey:

9. jprj

Nice!!! Love to have it at MOA!!!

10. Mega will do for me..closer to my home..:supergrin:

11. If this is to be via voting system, though it wont be, i'll go for MOA ;)

12. I'd rather have MOA too. The present venue is really too small for what SM Management should realize is the most popular mall show in its history. Besides, MOA has more parking space.

13. PMMA97

PMMA97 MNSAmessdetail

+1 on MOA

14. medyo masikip na nga dun sa megamall.

15. AFAD ang nagdedecision where to hold it. Lots of friends of mine dont go since matraffic sama ng parking liit ng tradeshow. masikip etc etc

16. choi_tan2000

choi_tan2000 BoG # 55555

Bro you got pm

17. HEAVY

HEAVY "Verify!"

hi dino, do you think the nbi will put up a booth to process clearances? that would be so convenient!

18. I'm planning to go there tomorrow. I need to see Shooters' new forged-frame 1911; of course also to inquire about their available Colts.

19. Time to buy some CZ452 mags. . .

20. get the plastic mas swabe than the metal

21. ... Sorry about this... but what does DI stand for?