close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Gun show in Bham this coming weekend

Discussion in 'Heart of Dixie Glockers' started by HauntedAlabama, Jan 31, 2010.

1. HauntedAlabama

HauntedAlabama

Jan 25, 2007
    Alabama
    The Alabama Gun Collectors show is this next weekend if anyone is interested.

2. Rohniss

Rohniss

Jan 25, 2008
    Alabama
    Lots of Overpriced stuff as usual, plenty of nice displays, found GECO 124 grain 9x19 (favorite 9mm FMJ load) nice and hot and accurate too... kinda spendy at 280 a case, but whatever.

Still no luck on that Beretta 71.

3. HauntedAlabama

HauntedAlabama

Jan 25, 2007
    Alabama
    I enjoyed the Smith and Wesson displays that they had and some of the military ones as well. No big bargains, but I picked up a couple three things I was wanting that I found.

4. Brad_G

Brad_G

Feb 10, 2010
    Birmingham, Alabama
    I've been on active duty for the last nine years (about to go to the Reserves and move back to Bama), I've noticed an increase in the negative comments concerning Gun Shows.....NATIONWIDE!!

Since I'm kind of thinking about opening a Gun Shop, or Range, or something firearm related, I'm concerned about this issue.

What is it that could change, in regards to Gun Shows, to make them better?

5. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    i went to my first gun show in many years back in June in Montgomery.

i wasn't impressed at all.