close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Gun Shops off I-95

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by ckp_hokie, Aug 3, 2007.

1. ckp_hokie

ckp_hokie

Jan 18, 2005
    Arlington, VA
    I am meeting someone in Fredericksburg, Saturday to purchase a USP .40. Are there any gun shops between there and NOVA that are right off the interstate, where I can get some quality defense ammo? I have looked at the VA Gun Store posting, but anyone know which ones are the closest to 95?

Thanks!

2. Gilberts in Lorton is a couple streets off I-95, at the Newington exit. Shooters wasn't too far off 95, but they're not gonna be much help right now. Dawson's is a few miles beyond Shooters, going up Rt 1, but you might think that is off the beaten path.

3. sigpro357

sigpro357

Apr 9, 2002
    Virginia
    How about Gander Mountain in Fredericksburg. It's off Route 3 West Exit 130B about 1.5 miles from the interstate exit. You could do your transfer in the parking lot and go in to buy your ammunition.

4. ckp_hokie

ckp_hokie

Jan 18, 2005
    Arlington, VA
    Thanks sigpro357, thats where I have decided to go. Plank Rd.:)

5. Or there's "The Range" on Potomac Creek Drive off Rt1 in Stafford County. Do the exchange, buy ammo, shoot ammo, at the same place. :thumbsup:

Get off 95 N at the Stafford Airport exit, go to Rt 1 north, go a mile or so to Potomac Creek Drive, and a quarter mile down Potomac Creek on the right.

6. Gun Shops here in NOVA carry .40 S+W defensive ammo.

Why not just buy now and have the ammo when you pick the gun up?