close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Gun Shops in Nashville, TN

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by daustin777, Mar 16, 2012.

1. daustin777

daustin777 Dan

Jan 31, 2012
    Southern Mississippi
    What are the best gun shops in the Nashville Area?
    Anyone got any favorites?

2. daustin777

daustin777 Dan

Jan 31, 2012
    Southern Mississippi
    Gearhead, I hope your out there and have shopped Nashville.

3. XDfense

XDfense

Nov 3, 2010
    There's Franklin Guns in Franklin, TN (~ 15 miles south of Nashville). Great selection. Horrible prices.

Outpost Armory (~ 50 miles SE of Nashville) - this is Barrett's (think 50 BMG) store. Awesome 1911 selection. My favorite and worth the drive IMO.

Guns and Leather is in Hendersonville. I shoot there when in Nashville. Decent selection, decent pricing.

I'm sure there are plenty more, but I frequent these every time I'm in Nashville.

4. dyobvk

dyobvk

Feb 24, 2012
    I have shopped at Outpost Armory. They have a nice selection of firearms and accesories. Very neat and clean store. They are located at I-24 east exit 89 take left and they are on the right.

5. 1gewehr

1gewehr

Mar 22, 2006
    Mid TN
    Outpost is actually only about 20 miles from Downtown Nashville. Sometimes it sure seems longer, though!:upeyes: Outpost also has a good selection of reloading equipment.

The original Guns & Leather location in Greenbrier has a better selection than the one in Hendersonville. It's about 20 miles north of Nashville.

Reloading Bench in Mount Juliet is a small shop with a pretty good selection. If you want reloading stuff (bullets, powder, primers, etc), it's the best place in the area.

6. titansben15

titansben15

Oct 28, 2011
    I second this, G&L in Greenbrier is great, people come from miles around to shop there. Worth the drive

7. XDfense

XDfense

Nov 3, 2010
    It does seem like longer than 20 miles. It's a nice shop. That's where I'd buy my guns if I lived in TN. Every time I stop by, they are more than helpful and seem to be delighted to let me fondle their guns. A far cry from most shops I go to in ATl.