close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gun Shops in Nashville, TN

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by daustin777, Mar 16, 2012.

1. daustin777

daustin777
    Expand Collapse
    Dan

What are the best gun shops in the Nashville Area?
    Anyone got any favorites?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. daustin777

daustin777
    Expand Collapse
    Dan

Gearhead, I hope your out there and have shopped Nashville.

3. XDfense

XDfense
    Expand Collapse

There's Franklin Guns in Franklin, TN (~ 15 miles south of Nashville). Great selection. Horrible prices.

Outpost Armory (~ 50 miles SE of Nashville) - this is Barrett's (think 50 BMG) store. Awesome 1911 selection. My favorite and worth the drive IMO.

Guns and Leather is in Hendersonville. I shoot there when in Nashville. Decent selection, decent pricing.

I'm sure there are plenty more, but I frequent these every time I'm in Nashville.

4. dyobvk

dyobvk
    Expand Collapse

I have shopped at Outpost Armory. They have a nice selection of firearms and accesories. Very neat and clean store. They are located at I-24 east exit 89 take left and they are on the right.

5. 1gewehr

1gewehr
    Expand Collapse

Outpost is actually only about 20 miles from Downtown Nashville. Sometimes it sure seems longer, though!:upeyes: Outpost also has a good selection of reloading equipment.

The original Guns & Leather location in Greenbrier has a better selection than the one in Hendersonville. It's about 20 miles north of Nashville.

Reloading Bench in Mount Juliet is a small shop with a pretty good selection. If you want reloading stuff (bullets, powder, primers, etc), it's the best place in the area.

6. titansben15

titansben15
    Expand Collapse

I second this, G&L in Greenbrier is great, people come from miles around to shop there. Worth the drive

7. XDfense

XDfense
    Expand Collapse

It does seem like longer than 20 miles. It's a nice shop. That's where I'd buy my guns if I lived in TN. Every time I stop by, they are more than helpful and seem to be delighted to let me fondle their guns. A far cry from most shops I go to in ATl.