close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Gun Season Bloopers...(the first few days of freedom)

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by sandman_sy, Jun 12, 2010.

1. sandman_sy

sandman_sy

Nov 15, 2006
    Philippines
    We had this talk about how we're going to spend the first day of gun freedom :) go to the range, burn some ammo, smell the sweet smell of gunpowder, and try out all the new stuff.

Store stuff made me praning... and late.. so i just grabbed my trusty 10.5" and head on out. When i got to the range, i was so excited to do a full auto because the day before gunban was the day that i devirginized this unit. and never got to fire it till thur :)

held my breath.. cameras ready.... BANG.... hhhmm... racked the slide... Bang.... nothing again.. took a look at the ammo, super light strike. hhmm.... first thought was "GUN BAN BROKE MY BABY!!!" took a look.. nothing wrong... a friend took a look at the trigger section.. wala naman daw. so duda na ako na lower yung problem. So went back to the store coz i had a ****load of crap to do, but the thought never left me, my baby has a problem...

fast forward kanina... i was cleaning my competition unit... i said to myself.. mukhang old yung BCG ko ah... then a thought rang in my mind.. this is my full auto BCG... problem solved. Na.swap pala sa semi auto bcg ko when i did my inventory of things.. hahahah.. oh man... so went to our 2nd meet... BRAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKT!!!! yehhhaaaaa :) love it :) Share ko lang. till now, i still have a smile on my face. sarap mag.full auto.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2010

2. ans3288

ans3288

Nov 29, 2004
    was waiting for oca R. to come to angeles at sabay daw kami punta rosales, pangasinan to join a match, after loading his gear onto my car, i asked him if he forgot to bring anything, and only to realize i was the one who forgot to bring my RIG!!!! wahahahaha, buti na lang we havnt left angeles yet and had to swing by the house to get it! :)

3. Oh, how was I to know Armscor is closed on Mondays? A long and nerve-grating drive all for nothing. Anyway there's Saturday...

As an aside, no PTTs for rifles yet, so I can't bring my toy home...

4. sgerry

sgerry Guest

Dude, WHAT?

My PC needs a tagalog translator to understand most of your post.......!

Srsly, Good on ya! Shoot awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

5. Allegra

Allegra

Mar 16, 2003
    Philippines
    Hannibal - ilan dala nyong bala?
    Face - 30
    Murdoch - 100 na reject
    BA - wag na pumutok, mag inom nalang tayo

Hannibal - I love it when a plan comes together

6. Finally re-acquainted with my little AR last Saturday. The last 20 rounds were on auto = bup-bup-bup, bup-bup-bup, surprisingly controllable, no I didn't "Jojo" it.

The blooper was when I stripped it for cleaning, when reassembling I forgot to put in the firing pin, no wonder the click when I pulled the trigger sounded funny... Must be the heat, the excitement, or both.