close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gun Rack in Bloomingdale (Kingsport area)

Discussion in 'Volunteer Glockers' started by The Curmudgeon, Feb 23, 2008.

1. The Curmudgeon

The Curmudgeon

The contast in two gun stores in Kingsport:

So, I go into the Gun Rack store in Bloomingdale, near Kingsport, and the salesman behind the counter asked me if I needed help. I said I was looking for a Glock magazine in 40 cal and what did he have? He said "What are you looking for?" Before I could answer him he said "It depends on what you want it for. A G27 magazine will not fit into a G23, but a G23 magazine will fit into a G27."

He was being very smart-alecky in quite a feminine voice for a 300 pound slob of a guy. Well, I have both a G27 and a G23 and I am quite familiar with the wisdom he had just imparted. It just flew all over me and I told him to just nevermind. I walked out.

I went over to the Gunslingers store on Stone Drive and had a very pleasant conversation with the salesman about 40 cal Glock magazines. He said sometimes he carries the Scherer larger capacity mags, but did not have any that day. He suggested I should stop by periodically and check.

All-in-all Gunslingers is miles ahead of the Gun Rack. And Gun Rack is a NEW store! You would think that a new store would all about customer service and all that happy stuff, but apparently they are NOT!

2. Akita

Akita gone

It never ceases to amaze me how some gunstores treat their customers and how they even manage to stay in business. And with this thing called 'The Internet', idiotic treatment of a customer is multiplied manyfold- as you just proved. Thanks for the headsup.

3. ewilson224

ewilson224 Glock Shooter

Some people.... I am trying to keep it civil....that's why I deleted my last post...

Last edited: Jul 2, 2009