close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gun-control advocates look foolish, weak

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by HerrGlock, Aug 15, 2012.

1. cimpala

cimpala

I can't believe people actually believe that if you do away with the Second Amendment that we will still be free!! I mean when you really think about it Guns are the only thing keeping us from becoming slaves to the oppressive money grubbing government as it is!! Seems like every time i turn the news on or read a news paper there's some new law to abide by or some new tax to pay.They have already mandated that you have to have health insurance or pay a penalty. Well how in the world can you pay the penalty if you don't have a job. I don't thinks some politician life is more valuable than mine yet they walk around with 5-10 guys with .40's and have snipers on every roof top for three miles but yet i can't defend myself or at least have the chance to.What bunch of Quacks!!! Alright this will most likely be my longest post ever. So I'm going to quit now jumping off the soap box!!!

2. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

We'll just be subjects, subject to whatever govt wants to impose.

3. cimpala

cimpala

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
    Patrick Henry
    American Patriot

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    Thomas Jefferson

"If you wish the sympathy of the broad masses, you must tell them the crudest and most stupid things."

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
    Adolph Hitler,1933

4. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

If there are no guns, it will go to bombs, then knives, bows and arrows, etc., can't legislate people to be sane.

Better to learn to live with them, then to have them turned on us.