close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Gun Clubs Disney area

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by davies2201, Aug 4, 2007.

1. davies2201

davies2201

Jan 13, 2007
    Anybody know where you can turn up and shoot around the Disney area? + hire guns

Nearest was Reig's but was a bit too far, hoping theres something closer....

Cheers all

2. FlaChef

FlaChef Steyroid

Jul 4, 2004
    Orlando
    oak ridge gun range (small hole in the wall) and shooting gallery are all within about two miles of reigg's< those are the closest (i live right around all those and disney is a 30 min trip into work for me).

3. There is a outdoor range in Polk county. You do have to be a member and I saw info on it in the shooters day section of GT. sorry cant remember the name, I know its 5miles off 27 and I-4. Other than that chef hit it on the head. not many places around mickey land.

4. FlaChef

FlaChef Steyroid

Jul 4, 2004
    Orlando
    called roads end range in davenport, they shoot idpa on the second sunday of the month.

5. davies2201

davies2201

Jan 13, 2007
    Thank you for the replies!

I will just continue to use Reigs. Just not use to driving such distances- I suppose living in America you all are use to it.

People at Reigs were friendly and helpful just ashame they aren't closer :D

6. RIPPED

RIPPED G One NINER

Jul 1, 2004
    Orlando,Florida
    roads end is currently closed down again.. "per the county"

7. brd

brd

Sep 10, 2007
    hialeah fl
    It called roads end range..Its was closed at the start of the year just after they hosted an Appleseed..it was reopened sfter many ,including myself went to the polk county board meeting and ranted..However i got an email from them few days ago and they are closed again ,and its not looking good for reopening...There being told they dont have the right permits ,ya know the ones that cost more than any one can afford..:treadmill:

there is one out towards the beach area (east coast )down192 that has ranges all the way out 2 600 yrds...