close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Gun Bill... this could be promising.

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by Lord, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Lord

Lord Senior Member

Jun 28, 2006
    San Antonio, Texas
  2. onebigelf

onebigelf

Aug 28, 2004
    Florida
    Not at all. What they REALLY want is the universal registration, I mean background checks, so that when they steal the House in 2014 with fraudulent votes and loaded ballot boxes and can railroad through anything they want in O'boy's last 2 years, they know where the guns are to come collect them.

And no, they won't kick in doors at 2am, at first. They will require you to turn them in. When you don't, they will charge you with a felony and require you to turn yourself in or then subpoena you for trial. If you don't show up they'll proceed to convict in federal court, turning you into a convicted felon. No one will blink when the news is that a convicted dangerous felon was arrested/shot in a raid.

John

3. Lord

Lord Senior Member

Jun 28, 2006
    San Antonio, Texas
    To be honest, with the miserable failures they're proving to be at running the government, come 2014 I think our side will take a stronger hold.

I think the supreme court would be involved long before it came to door kicking; they did step in and make it unlawful what the police did in New Orleans with their illegal firearms seizures. They're pretty lucky it didn't become a mini civil war down there when they pulled that BS

4. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    Lord
    I disagree the revolution should be well in swing before 2014! If they pass the Mandatory REIGISTRATION- BGC then we all need to say no but hell we will not comply!:steamed:

5. Jack Wagon

Jack Wagon Mr Wagon to you

Jan 24, 2013
    Texas