close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Gulf Shores

Discussion in 'Heart of Dixie Glockers' started by Generalcarry, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Generalcarry

Generalcarry NRA Member

Apr 25, 2004
    Michigan
    I'll be going there next month to see an old friend. Are there any good gun stores in the area you would recommend?
    Thanks!

2. BamaTrooper

BamaTrooper Almost Done

Sep 12, 2006
    Rocking Chair
    You limited to Gulf Shores? Gold Mine Pawnshop in Daphne is a decent small shop. I am not sure Smith's is still in business in the Gulf Shores area. It was mostly a hunting store though.

3. silverrun

silverrun

Apr 1, 2006
    Alabama
    If you are military or law enforcement, Gold Mine Pawnshop is a must stop location. They have a Glock military and law enforcement discount price of $400 for Glock 9mm or .40. >45acp and 10mm are a little more. Being from Michigan, you would have to have it shipped to a FFL there, but it may still work out cheaper for you. If you are driving through Birmingham, be sure to stop at Marks Outdoors.

4. BamaTrooper

BamaTrooper Almost Done

Sep 12, 2006
    Rocking Chair
    Steve's Gun Shop on Harris Ave. in Saraland, off Exit 15 (251-679-7777) has machine gun rentals.

5. Generalcarry

Generalcarry NRA Member

Apr 25, 2004
    Michigan
    I have some time to spend and really looking forward to Bama! Thanks for the leads.

6. FM12

FM12 I need AMMO!

Jun 17, 2007
    Alabama
    Styx River shooting range and gunshop, Wilcox Road exit, between Spanish Fort and the Fla line on I 10. closed Mondays.