close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Guess who U.S. muslims are voting for

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by stormspotter, Oct 31, 2012.

1. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    blacks vote for a black for the same reasons muslims vote for a muslim.

Doc44

2. GAFinch

GAFinch

Feb 23, 2009
    Georgia
    Clearly Islamofascism trumps moral issues like abortion and gay marriage.

3. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas
    Muslims vote for the man most likely to bend America and it's laws to accommodate Islam's customs and laws.

4. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    Golly! I just read over on DRUDGE that Obama would win in a landslide if Russians could vote... :whistling:

5. milglock707

milglock707

Apr 28, 2007
    Virginia
    Wait, muslims are voting against the party that hates them? That is a surprise!

Its almost like a blacks might vote against a party of KKK members. News Flash, the KKK and other white identity individuals are voting for Romney -- I wonder what that says about the Republicans :whistling:?

6. raven11

raven11

Jan 27, 2009
    Illinois
    Funny, the KKK was founded by Democrats and according to PBS was " in service" to the Democratic Party

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/jimcrow/stories_org_kkk.html

7. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA

Haven't seen such a giant hole in logic for some time.
    If what was stated had any credence, blacks in America would never- NEVER- vote for any Democrat candidate.

Democrats historically are the party of slavery and prejudice. Look it up.:upeyes:

8. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Don't confuse clueless liberals with the facts. It hurts to watch their head spinning.

9. milglock707

milglock707

Apr 28, 2007
    Virginia
    I am pretty sure the KKK was founded by a bunch of hate-mongering racists. Their political affiliation is irrelevant as there are racists in both parties.

In addition, the Democrats of that time period would be called Republicans today due to their views. Why do I bring this up? Because the KKK based their actions on their views and not the name of the party. Consequently, they are supporters of the Republican party today. While the views of the KKK have remained consistent, the views of the Republican and Democratic party have not (the parties tend to flip-flop every couple of decades).

10. milglock707

milglock707

Apr 28, 2007
    Virginia
    You are correct. However, as any student of american politics can tell you, the Democrats and Republicans have changed and so has their supporters. While Blacks were historically aligned with Republicans (due to Democratic party racism), they have since switched to the Democratic party (since the 1960s).

11. whoflungdo

whoflungdo

Jul 15, 2008
    MS
    Talk about speaking out of both sides of your mouth. Party affiliation doesn't matter unless you are attempting to incorrectly smear Republicans..

Good Job!!

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  12. gwalchmai

gwalchmai Lucky Member

Jan 9, 2002
    Outside the perimeter
    Sadly, by the time the islamofascists round up the liberals for the camps it'll be too late for the Americans to laugh.

13. milglock707

milglock707

Apr 28, 2007
    Virginia
    By your logic then the fact that the KKK was affiliated with the Democrats does't matter, nor does the fact that Muslims are voting for Obama.

I don't need to smear the Republicans. With all of their talk about legitimate rape, the 47%, refusal to answer questions about tax returns, and inability to put forth specific plans until after the election does enough smearing to themselves.

I was trying to be tactful, but I will just go out and say it. The only reason this article was posted was to smear Obama in a thinly-veiled racist attempt to show that Obama is a secret Muslim -- which is a myth that has been thoroughly debunked. If the White Identity movement thing is your deal, then cool, but trying to pass this thread off as anything else than blatant racism isn't going to work.

14. gwalchmai

gwalchmai Lucky Member

Jan 9, 2002
    Outside the perimeter
    Can you give us a list of Republican KKK members? Because I can give you a list of Democrat KKK members. Hmm?

15. whoflungdo

whoflungdo

Jul 15, 2008
    MS

LOL. I haven't displayed any logic. Nice leap there Mr. Frog.. I've only pointed out the lack of consistency in your replies.

Strike 2... Keep trying..

ETA: I'll dumb down my response to you so you can understand what I meant by party affiliation. You are the one that said party affiliation didn't matter after affiliating the KKK to the Republican party. See the inconsistency? I was referencing your comments, not speaking on my opinion for party affiliation...

Hope that helps..

16. GWSHARK

GWSHARK BITEYAHEADOFF

Feb 12, 2002
    QUARREL REEF
    90% of the votes that won Romney the Repub nomination came from white folks.

Does that mean whites only vote white?

:upeyes:

17. milglock707

milglock707

Apr 28, 2007
    Virginia
    I actually meant white supremacists but the point is the same. First, Romney himself as he belonged to a church that did not recognize blacks as equals until the 1970s.

Also, his message of anti-immigrant is in line with almost all white power groups.

I would be interested to know what current Democrats are members of the KKK.

18. whoflungdo

whoflungdo

Jul 15, 2008
    MS

Ummm.. Did you pass math in high school? Obama wouldn't of won the election if he didn't have whites voting for him.

:wavey: :upeyes:

19. whoflungdo

whoflungdo

Jul 15, 2008
    MS

Then you will have to group the Democrat party of the 50's and 60's with the Mormons too. Since it was the Republican party that helped Johnson pass the Civil Rights legislation, as any student of American History can tell you...