close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Guess what if your one of the hundreds of thousands!

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Gunnut 45/454, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454
    Expand Collapse

Yes hundred of thousands of the computers YOUR Government infected with a virus . You could loose your access to the web. Supposedly about a year ago the Feds put a virus out to infect computers that were being used to Hack the Pentagon. Alot of the compters were being used without the users knowing about it- a hacker infects your computer and uses it as a clone to launch attacks. Supposedly they create a safety network to allow your computer to still function but now they are going to shut that down. So if your computer was infected by the Gov virus your computer will nolonger be able to access the web. You have to go to DCWG.ORG to see if your computer was infected. But guess what I tried and like eveything else with the Obamamoa's Government IT DOESN'T WORK!!!:steamed:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Jonesee

Jonesee
    Expand Collapse

The first clue this is bogus is that any site connected to the government is ".gov"

3. MadMonkey

MadMonkey
    Expand Collapse
    Spershul Furces

That sounds highly questionable to me.

4. G-19

G-19
    Expand Collapse

You just had to go and ruin a good conspiracy.

5. Chronos

Chronos
    Expand Collapse

If you are even slightly worried about this type of thing, you should be running linux.

6. snerd

snerd
    Expand Collapse

:wavey:

7. Toyman

Toyman
    Expand Collapse

Let me guess: You learned about this via an email that also asked you to forward it and tell everyone?

8. walt cowan

walt cowan
    Expand Collapse

dear god! if that happened...83% of the nigerian gdp would disappear! madness! madness i say!!!

9. snerd

snerd
    Expand Collapse

It's actually not a hoax, and instructions to clean your computer are here too.
    http://www.king5.com/news/technology/Hundreds-of-thousands-may-lose-Internet-in-July-148294935.html

ETA: although not being able to connect to the Internet doesn't sound right. If anything, I would think infected computers would simply be blocked from connecting to .gov computers.

#9 snerd, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012