close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Guardian Angels in Roanoke...

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by The Habit, Apr 14, 2009.

1. The Habit

The Habit كافر

Feb 18, 2005
    Virginia
    I don't see this ending well. When these folks finally do venture into some of the nastier neighborhoods in town I fear they will get a less than warm welcome. I work in Roanoke and up until recently, was a resident of 15 years. There are some pretty rough 'hoods here and these folks would be foolish to make their presence felt.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/xp-201024

2. isnerbs

isnerbs

Mar 30, 2009
    Virginia
    I work in Roanoke as well. Are they serious? They put out a smoking cigarette that was in a place designed for smoking cigarettes... :upeyes:

3. blanbri

blanbri

Apr 10, 2009
    Virginia
    sounds like a joke. This group will end up getting hurt.

4. Richard Simmons

Richard Simmons American Icon

Jul 29, 2006
    VA
    They survived in NY and Roanoke ain't no New York, plus they are patrolling downtown Roanoke. If they aren't safe there I guess no one else is either? It's highly doubtful they'll move into Gainesboro for their patrols. I'm all for citizens getting involved in their communities. We all have a responibility and a right to do the same. Most don't

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009