GSSF Scoring App for iPhone

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by camario, May 19, 2013.

1. Typically the app app crashes when trying to select a stage to input scores. Seems more frequent when trying to select Glock M. If I just keep re-opening the app and trying, or if I select another stage, it works.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. App looks great
    Any chance of adding scoring for the "indoor" matches?

3. camario

camario Glockaholic

iOS7:
    In the final testing stages for iOS 7 release, awaiting release by Apple. One thing with iOS 7 is that Apple changed the way the databases are stored on the device. Of course all your previous data will import without problem, but once converted to iOS 7 it can not be taken back to iOS 6. I recommend you Export your old databases and keep a copy for those devices you don't upgrade to iOS 7.

Dropbox:
    Per popular request I added the ability to Backup and Restore to Dropbox which simplifies sharing between multiple iOS devices.

Thanks for all the suggestions and comments. I appreciate all the feedback.

4. SCC

SCC Member Me

IT WORKED ON MY I-POD TOUCH :supergrin:

5. camario

camario Glockaholic

I Sent it off to the App Store today for approval and it should be available in a week or so. I figured out the iOS 7 / iOS 6 database compatibility issue and was able to eliminate it so that was a bit premature. The Dropbox stuff should be a big help.

Let me know what you guys think.

6. "I are not a computer person"
    How do I import my GSSF shooting data into this software?
    I have it loaded onto an iPad2. I've been shooting Glock matches for eight plus years.
    Thanks in advance.

7. I'm having trouble pulling up graphs of match scores and course scores and placements since loading iOS 7.0. Help

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

8. camario

camario Glockaholic

The app doesn't have any import capabilities. What application are you currently using to keep track of your scores?

Send me a private message and perhaps we can work something out.

CAMario

9. camario

camario Glockaholic

Thanks for reporting that bug. Don't know how I missed it. I fixed it and posted a new version 1.2.1 to the App Store today. Should be available shortly.

CAMario

10. camario

camario Glockaholic

Version 1.2.1 Posted today with fix for locked out Reports and Graphs.

11. The Charleston match was the first time I shot my 34 in a match so when I look at my scores in the Competition division I have 1 now for the 34 and 9 that I shot with my 17. I also have 1 score now for the 17 in Master Stock and 10 scores for the 17 in Amateur Civilian.

I guess what I'd like to see are reports by gun so that I can compare my scores with the 17 regardless of the division. Does that make sense?

wilhelm

12. camario

camario Glockaholic

Makes perfect sense and other users have requested the same thing so I added it.

I just Released Ver 1.3 to the App Store that includes Single Gun and Single Location Reports and Graphs showing only those scores shot with a particular gun (like a Glock 17) or at a particular location (like Las Vegas).

Thanks for you input and I hope you enjoy the new features. Should be available in the App Store in a week or so.

13. Thanks, I appreciate this. I saw this when you posted it and should have responded sooner.

Thanks again
    Tim

14. Does this handle INDOOR GSSF matches?

15. camario

camario Glockaholic

Thanks for all the support and suggestions from GSSF Shooters. Here's hoping for a good year of matches in 2014.

CAMario

16. Any plans to add the indoor league?

I've used the app for the summer and hve two matches entered. It works great! I just shot my first indoor match and it would be great to have them all in one place.

I know you're probably swamped just keeping the app up-to-date with its current features. But if you get a chance to add the indoor stuff, that would be great!

17. I can't thank you enough for creating this app. It's so handy to have it at the matches and have immediate comparisons to previous matches

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

18. 7.1 doesn't seem to get along well with the app. After updating, it hangs on install.

19. Awesome. I shot Griffin in five divisions. After Xing in at a stage, I'd enter my slips from the previous stage, take a photo of the slip, and throw them away. Preliminaries came out yesterday and my scores all matched exactly, so easy with this app!