GSSF Scoring App for iPhone

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by camario, May 19, 2013.

1. camario

camario Glockaholic

2. App is AWESOME. A bargain. From now on, I'll enter the yellow slip into the app, snap a photo, and pitch 'em. THANKS

3. Since this is such a useful tool for tracking/verifying GSSF match scores, I'm making this thread a sticky. Please update this thread whenever you post updates of the app, or for announcements like "I've ported the app to Android."

4. Already, I've used the app to quantify that I need to speed up in Civilian with the G17, speed up on the plates, and slow down on Glock 'M and 5 to Glock on every thing except the G17.

This became obvious when I reviewed the per-shot penalty information per division.

I'd driven away more or less convinced that I needed to slow down EVERYWHERE to improve my scores, but the data gives a more useful direction.

Thanks for providing this.

5. camario

camario Glockaholic

Will do and thanks for the sticky. Any feature suggestions or bug reports are welcome as well.

CAMario

6. Great app, loaded all my past matches, great stat features.

7. Suggestion, log date of birth of each user.

Automatically flag as "Junior", "Senior", "Super Senior".

8. camario

camario Glockaholic

Thanks for the suggestion.

The scoring doesn't change based on your age category does it?

They just show that in the reports as far as I know.

9. camario

camario Glockaholic

Testing on iOS7. Couple of minor UI bugs. Should be ready to go by the time it comes out. :wavey:

10. I've used this app for two GSSF matches now this month....... This app is awesome!!!

11. Good point.

I know "feature creep" is the bane of all developers, but it would be nifty if the app would "push" results when Glock posts them...

That would allow you to show that a user was 9th, 8th, 9th, 5th, 3rd in their last five Civilian competitions, etc.

Very happy with the app, beware users like me who want to "kitchen sink" it to death!

12. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member
    Millennium Member

Camario;
    Thanks for the great app. I have 1 1/2 years worth of matches loaded and it works great.

To all who want changes please keep in mind for this app to stay successful it MUST stay at a level where most everyone can use it. We are not all computer GEEKS. I am not against tweaking it from time to time to keep it up with the times but lets not let it get out of hand so only computer program designers can use it.

Don

13. I am using the app myself and find it fun.

14. RimShot

RimShot Meat Puppet

Seconded.
    Apple will get my money when their goons pry it from my fingers, but I'd be willing to *pay* for a GSSF app (just got my membership a few weeks ago).

A "Free" and "Buy Pro if you want all the goodies" might be a big win :)

/me continues to look for good shooter android apps...

15. Great app. Any plans for an android version? I am planning on dumping the iphone for a Samsung model?

16. Excellent app!!! I've got last year's and this year's matches entered. Super! Thanks for developing it.

17. This app is WELL worth the $.99.

It's a little unstable in iOS 7 Beta 3, but still usable. I'm reading that instability in iOS 7 affects other apps, as well, so it doesn't appear to be an issue with app itself, but rather the not-quite-ready-for-primetime Beta 3 release.

18. camario

camario Glockaholic

I think I've addressed all the iOS 7 issues and will release a new compatible version soon.

What specifically have you had problems with in iOS 7?

Thanks
    CAMario

19. Android app please!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app