close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

GSSF Pistol Sales

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by DannyR, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Right, it won't matter and since you've preregistered and your stickers will be pre-printed, there is no real need to bother telling GSSF. You can tell the Scorekeeper RO up at the line as a courtesy, and they may scribble it down... but GSSF doesn't care as long as the pistol is legal in the Division you are shooting (and that's up to the CRO to confirm).

Last year, Lisa Marie and I gave out the stickers for those who were pre-registered so it was unnecessary to even see or speak with GSSF folks before shooting.

True... may as well bring the 17 and see how that shakes out. With a $10,000 cash deposit or bond, and if you'll wear an ankle bracelet, I could lend you 3 G17 mags. :) Find me there... tall, pony tail, wearing a blue RO shirt, and probably a Smurf gun on my side.

2. PM720

PM720

Apr 2, 2011
    Vegas Baby!
    Pickup some Atlanta Arms .40 minor and you won't miss that 9mm at all! :whistling: :supergrin:

Scott

3. emtjr928

emtjr928

Jan 26, 2012
    McDonough, Ga.
    Shot some of that when I had my 23. Nice load.:)

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. Melissa5

Melissa5

Feb 4, 2010
    NE Georgia
    It is a very nice load out of a G35. :) I almost prefer that combination to 9mm.

5. Ed- Call me at home when you get a chance. I'm awake now - more or less.

6. ave8er

ave8er

Sep 19, 2010
  7. PM720

PM720

Apr 2, 2011
    Vegas Baby!
  8. Comrade Bork

Comrade Bork

May 1, 2001
    Georgia
    No.

The GSSF people are there to run a match.

They are not there to replace the mag you just happen to have stepped on.

They are not going to schlepp a bunch of replacement parts, especially something as bulky as mag bodies, back and forth to various matches "just in case".

Armorers parts, yes. Mag bodies? :rofl:

That is what the Warrenty Department is there for in Smyrna.

Although, I don't see how anyone could reasonably expect what amounts to be a lifetime warrenty on something that can receive lots of abuse as mags sometimes do.

In that respect, Glock's de facto warranty on mags is, in my book, pretty dmd generous.

:upeyes:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
  9. ave8er

ave8er

Sep 19, 2010
    I shot my 2 divisions and I was done by 11it was a fun match and all of the so were awesome

10. ave8er

ave8er

Sep 19, 2010
    Well... I didn't think to mark my score sheets as to what division they were for and I shot the same gun in both. So, my best 3 scores total 79.12 and my worst total 91.34. Both could be in the 86.xx area just by doing some switching. I had a coule brain malfunctions. I started without a round in the chamber on one string. I missed 1 shot on the steel in Glock M (thought I hit it but no mark) Overall I don't think that is too bad for shooting a borrowed gun...

11. PM720

PM720

Apr 2, 2011
    Vegas Baby!
    Either way that's pretty good shooting! Well done!

Scott

12. Dawgfan165

Dawgfan165

Sep 28, 2012
    Atlanta
    I joined GSSF July 2012 for a 2 year membership. I received my purchase coupon September and purchased my first glock. My question is since I joined for 2 years, will I get another purchase coupon in 2013. Thanks

13. Comrade Bork

Comrade Bork

May 1, 2001
    Georgia
    GSSF has no mechanism to send it to you automatically. You must request it. Easiest os to pop them an email. At "gssf@glock.us".

14. Dawgfan165

Dawgfan165

Sep 28, 2012
    Atlanta
    Thank you for the info. Spoke with them today and ordered my new card. Have a Glock day