close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GSSF Pistol Purchase

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Colorado Sunshine, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Colorado Sunshine

Colorado Sunshine
    Expand Collapse

So I just joined GSSF for a 2 year membership and I received my packet this morning.

It had my Pistol Purchase Coupon on my welcome letter and I was just curious as there was no packet where you fill out the information for the program.
    Is the packet (models, upgrades, ect.) that you fill out to order at the participating dealer?
    If not do I have to email GSSF and request one?

Seems like a no-brainer to me to spend $60 and save 100+ on my favorite handguns as well as have access to great competitions.

I believe the participating dealer for Colorado LE Glock is 'Neve's Uniforms' and they have a facility in Denver as well as close to me in Colorado Springs. I plan on calling them to see if they can help me out but I was just interested to see if any other Coloradans have used them or have any other dealers!

Thanks
    :wavey:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. SARDG

SARDG
    Expand Collapse

Just take your coupon to the LE/GSSF dealer and buy your gun - done. (call first) Prices are (should be) $27 more across the board than LE prices. Gen4s should be the same price as Gen3s. I'd also like to think that GSSF Blue Label Gen3s have 3 mags with them, but that really seems to depend on whether or not the stars are aligned. Any gun that Glock makes is available (except the 17L, 24, and 24C) but may have to be ordered.

3. Colorado Sunshine

Colorado Sunshine
    Expand Collapse

Neve's uniforms seems like a great dealer for the program.

He answered pretty much all my questions - he said to come by during Glock Days and I can use my coupon on one that Glock brings out for the event.
    Or I can get on the waiting list like everyone else for whatever I want.
    :)

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

#3 Colorado Sunshine, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  4. PM720

PM720
    Expand Collapse

You mean they will let you pay new prices for a used Glock? That's mighty big of them! :whistling: ;)

Scott

5. Colorado Sunshine

Colorado Sunshine
    Expand Collapse

They sell new guns or I can order one like the 100,000 other people on Glocks wait list. I like the idea of getting one at an event even if it is lightly used. I literally have to try my hardest to wear out my current Glocks.

6. Colorado Sunshine

Colorado Sunshine
    Expand Collapse

I have a question for GSSF regulars.

Can I take my GSSF pistol purchase coupon to the GSSF competition in Colorado this August to purchase a Glock there? I thought I read somewhere that they sell them there and I was just curious if you can use your coupon straight through that.

Thanks for any clarification!

7. emtjr928

emtjr928
    Expand Collapse

Nope!

8. njl

njl
    Expand Collapse

Glock/GSSF does not sell guns at the matches. Most matches have 3rd party vendors show up to sell accessories, but I don't think I've ever seen one selling guns.

9. rockymtnhorror

rockymtnhorror
    Expand Collapse

On the upside, though, there are usually armorers there that will give your babies a thorough check. I got lots of new bits a bobs last time, at no charge!