GSSF in the Tri-State Area?

Discussion in 'Tri State Glockers' started by Rich, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Rich

Any shooting events sponsored by GSSF that are close to NYC?

Thanks-
    Rich

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    How does CMP work for GSSF members? GSSF Saturday at 5:17 PM
    GSSF coupon General Glocking Aug 19, 2015
    Bremerton, WA GSSF match venue switched to Port Townsend, WA GSSF Aug 18, 2015
    Bremerton, WA. GSSF match ? GSSF Aug 15, 2015
    Just joined GSSF and need some help.... GSSF Aug 14, 2015

3. Central Jersey Rifle and Pistol Club has the GSSF for NJ every year. The club is in Jackson NJ (10 minutes from Six Flags) and I believe that its in July or August every year.

4. nicfit212

nicfit212 Exiled Urbanite

They have one in October at the Pine Barrens range in Long Island. I've never been to the place but I've heard it's fantastic:

http://www.lipsa.us/

5. i attend both the jackson nj match and the long island ny match. both are very accessable from the city. 2 hours travel time not to bad if you leave early enough to beat the traffic

6. This is a pretty old thread, but does anyone know if it's ok to travel to the Jackson, NJ event if you have an out of state pistol license? Are there any specific references to statutes, rules or regulations that say its ok?

7. ImpeachObama

ImpeachObama Fuhgettaboutit

Federal law. Keep everything locked up in the trunk in locked cases. Ammo in a separate case from the pistols. Drive straight to the event, don't make any stops. Don't stay overnight in NJ. Get gas before entering and your good to go. The event is in the middle of June, I think the w-end before Father's day.