Glock Talk banner

Group Gun photos -- similar types or mixed

121K views 262 replies 82 participants last post by  CanyonMan 
#1 ·

See less See more
#24 · (Edited)
Looking good!

Is that yet another Sentinel I see in there? :)

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=924573

:patriot:
Sure is - it's a 6" dating from about 1955 or 56. It was given to me by my Dad's lifelong friend (who is still living at age 97). This WWII vet also gave my brother the 1911 .45 he carried in North Africa and when he was a "Hump" pilot in the CBI Theatre. He included the shoulder holster rig, ammo pouch, and a 1944 photo of himself wearing the weapon.

#26 ·
This WWII vet also gave my brother the 1911 .45 he carried in North Africa and when he was a "Hump" pilot in the CBI Theatre. He included the shoulder holster rig, ammo pouch, and a 1944 photo of himself wearing the weapon.
That's some great stuff! If you haven't done so, that should be typed up and signed by him, that's great provenance that should stay with the gun. I hope your brother hasn't done anything to the gun like having it reblued or altering it.

Heck, we'd even look at pics of it all if you can get them! :)

A nice, closeup pic of that Sentinel (like the one's in the other thread) would be a good thing too!

And the auto pistol between the two NA mini's....is that a .35 Remington?

:patriot:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.