GRIFFIN MATCH Feb 22-23

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Scooter921, Feb 15, 2014.

1. ede

ede Bama's Friend

Yes shot the GA State Steel match, very well run and a lot of fun. I shot Open Pistol , Open RF Rifle, Open RF Pistol, and Iron Sight Revolver. Can't say enough good things about the match, club, and range.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Dee is counting on you to train her to squad. I think I may be working bay 6.

3. Roadkill_751

Roadkill_751 5 or 6 rounds?

I will be there Sunday. See everyone there.:wavey:

4. Roadkill_751

Roadkill_751 5 or 6 rounds?

Justin,
    I am so good now I don't need anymore practice!!!!:yawn:

:tongueout:

5. I'll be there manning the Ed's Public Safety tents. We'll have the usual stuff: Mags, accessories, night sights, range bags etc, and some ammo.

#25 weagle, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  6. Sharon and I will be shooting Saturday (and working Sunday if you need us). Will also be bringing 3 or 4 additional shooters Saturday.

7. I'll be there Sunday, first one for me. Tagging along with a good friend and his Dad. Just hope to hit paper/steel and not get yelled at.

8. By whom... your friend or his Dad? :embarassed:

9. For those of you who are interested, here is the layout for the stages for this weekend's match.

[​IMG]

10. Is it just me, or is Plates-1 hiding somewhere off that map? Or do those numbers (Plates-2, Plates-3) indicate the number of plate racks at those locations?

11. Tbone17

Tbone17 "Shootin Steel"

NJL, Plates 2, there are two sets of plates on that bay. Plates 3 has three plate racks on that bay.
    5 Plate Racks total
    Bay 1,2 and 3 have 2 ea Glock M, total 6
    Bay 5,6 and 8 are 5 to glock, total 7.
    Bay 4 is the practice plates.

Looks like it is going to be a nice weekend, come out and shoot.

Tony

12. SCC

SCC Member Me

I plan to be there on Sunday.