Glock Talk banner

Greetings glocknation! from KC

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  oily_oink 
#1 ·
Hi all. Just joined up and wanted to say hello.

Just getting into the glock world and looking for my first model. Moving away from rifle/1911/xd and want to get acquainted with a g19 or g23.. still deciding and looking for a deal that speaks to me. :wow:

Hope everybody is having a great evening and maybe I can meet up in the KC area for some range time in the near future. Later!

#8 ·
I shoot at The Bullet Hole (Shawnee mission) or Bass Pro in independence. Would love to find something better but still looking.
Check out Parma woods in parkville, it's ran by the state of Mo, three bucks an hour and they supply the targets. The only downside is no rapid fire. The range goes out to a hundred yards.

Theres another range just like it out near independence but I can't think of the name. Also check out OMB in Olathe, its indoor and that was the nicest range I've ever been to! They have full auto you can rent if you got deep pockets.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.