close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Greetings from JTB Tactical

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by JTBTACTICAL, Mar 1, 2012.

1. JTBTACTICAL

JTBTACTICAL

Feb 21, 2012
    My name is Tyler and I own JTB Tactical. We are located in northern Illinois, McHenry to be precise. I would like to become a sponsor on this board so that we can offer special deals to GLocktalk members.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction? I have already messaged "Eric" but have not received a response. I imagine he's very busy, is there anyone else i can speak with about becoming a sponsor?

Thanks! God Bless America! :patriot:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  2. Wrench78

Wrench78

Feb 27, 2012
    Bellevue, NE
    Hello, welcome. New here too. Good luck. My wife grew up in Rockford. Can't wait to see what deals you have.

3. JTBTACTICAL

JTBTACTICAL

Feb 21, 2012
    Thanks guys! We are very excited and hope to be open for business very soon. I hope to become a sponsor ASAP so that we can offer glocktalk members special pricing and promotional sales!

In the meantime you can like us on facebook to receive updates, contact info, website...etc.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/JTBTacticalLLC

4. JTBTACTICAL

JTBTACTICAL

Feb 21, 2012
    Thanks for the warm welcomes fellas! Does anyone know how i could become a sponsor? All the admins keep referring me to "Eric" but he has not responded to my messages. Anything else i can do to get the ball rolling?

5. Javelin

Javelin Got Glock? Silver Member

Feb 9, 2008
    N. Dallas
    For the fastest results you could just post a really gross or inappropriate picture.

:whistling:

6. Javelin

Javelin Got Glock? Silver Member

Feb 9, 2008
    N. Dallas
    FWIW the weather here in Dallas has been terrific last few days & Eric just got himself a new Kawasaki ZX-14 so.... he has probably been out riding it.

7. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    :animlol: