close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Greetings from Illinois:)..........

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Jmoore26, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Jmoore26

Jmoore26

Dec 22, 2012
    Yes, the state that will hopefully be the final state to allow CCW (IF our legislators don't find a way of mucking things up like they have everything else in this state!!!!)

My name is John. I'm a young geezer who has been shooting 50 years or so. Sure enough - just as I'm in transition from 1911s to glocks - the whole "shortage" thing kicks in:). I have 10 mags for my g17 on back order - but that could be months the way things are looking. Things are looking better for the g26 mags:).

Looks like I'll just sit back and surf the forum while asking the odd question or two.

John (aka - BoneDaddy)

2. G-34

G-34

Oct 20, 2012
    North Dakota
    welcome from Minot North Dakota!:wavey::wavey::supergrin::supergrin:

i hope Illinois does right by the new coming ccw law, last i checked people that live there are also red blooded AMERICANS and have the same rights i do.

i pray for a good outcome for your state my friend!

welcome!:wavey:

3. GJHIII

GJHIII

Oct 20, 2012
    Welcome from Southern Illinois. The 23 Gen 4 has changed alot of peoples opinion on Glocks in these parts. Stay safe.