Greetings from Central Arizona

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by engineskip, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Hello Glock-A-Teers, I am a retired fire captain from a family most of which are in public safety, even some cops in the bunch! But we don't hold that against them! I have been using Glocks, mostly .40 caliber with 9mm conversion barrels but it took me a long time to except the plastic pistol as real as steel having been primarily using 1911's since my teens. But a co-worker talked me into taking the plunge about six years ago with a G22 Gen1. No matter how hard I worked at it I could not and never did get it to fail to feed, fire or cycle! Since I use mostly my own handloads I was able to throw the kitchen sink at it and the toy gun never skipped a beat. I have enough faith in the make that I carry daily the midget form of it a G27 Gen4 after someone relieved me of my Gen3 last year! Adding the Wolf conversion barrels I have found that the interoperability is right up my alley, so I gues I am a fan although I will always be a die hard 1911 guy, mixed with some Sig for flavor! Anyway, if there are any folks ni the central part of AZ who want shooting partners I have the time and love making noise.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...