close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Greetings from AR

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by kristendill9, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Hi everyone! :wavey:

My name's Kristen and I'm from Little Rock, AR. I'm not definitely not new to guns (I have quite a few assault and bolt action rifles), but fairly new to Glocks. My BF's dad is a cop so I've had some experience shooting his G22, so since I'm looking for a CCW and enjoyed shooting his Glock, I figured It'd take a look at some of the SC and compact models they have to offer. I've been looking pretty hard at the G30/G30 SF (I know it's a .45 and what he had was a .40 but I want something with a bit more punch, lol) and after handling the guns, I'm leaning toward the 30SF, but I haven't yet had the chance to shoot either one.

I've found a lot of information on here from all the lurking I've been doing lately so I figured I'd introduce myself before I go asking questions. Thanks for all the great info as well!

2. rolltide_pisco

rolltide_pisco NRA Life Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Western Kentucky
    :welcome: and I would love to answer your question but never shot a .45 but from the people on this board have said the G30 is a great choice.

I just bought my first Glock, 19 Gen4 but already looking into a G23 Gen4 as my next purchase.

3. Wow, another girl and knows what she wants. Great! Welcome to the club!!!