Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Greenville, SC

Discussion in 'Carolina Glockers' started by eracer, May 24, 2011.

1. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

Apr 5, 2011
    Tampa, FL
    I was in town for five days attending a business meeting. Got to watch some good golf on a beautiful course (BMW Nationwide Pro-Am at Thornblade,) met some celebrities - Wayne Gretsky on the course, Don Felder, Bruce Greenwood, and Terry O'Quinn in the hotel elevator, and a few more at a 'meet-and-greet,' and did the awesome BMW Driving Experience (which was a 'top ten' experience of my life.)

The town itself really surprised me. I didn't expect the cool vibe, the excellent downtown renovations, all the great bars and restaurants, and the beautiful scenery (including a lot of beautiful women.)

Granted, I didn't have to drive far to get into some rough areas, but the downtown area was a blast. I could see myself living there, for sure.

Anyone from there like to comment? Did I see things through the rose-colored glasses of 'vacation eyes?' Or is it as much a 'little secret' as I think it is?
  2. bladeandbarrel

Apr 7, 2010
    It is a great city with amazing quality of life and a lot of shooting sports. I lived there for 7 years and loved it. Highly recommended if you can find a job.