Green Tip 5.56 in stock

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by No Quarter, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Unammo has 420 round cans of Nato 5.56 ammo in stock. Not great prices, but they have it! I ordered two cans just for insurance. Based on the headlines this afternoon, it does not ook like King O is going to make things easy on any of us.

UNAMMO.COM

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. $1.10 per round??

#2 cowboy1964, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  3. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan
    CLM

Damn,....$470 for 420 rounds?! :wow:

Flippin insane!

4. Insane indeed. I overpaid for sure but I have not seen any ammo in stock anywhere for awhile and I have zero confidence that any promises of backorders being promptly filled will actually take place.

Once the nitwit runs his mouth tomorrow, I think the panic will REALLY start.

5. No longer listed on site. They do have .308 and 40mm practice grenades...

6. I don't think the panic can get any worse. After all, everything is already sold out. I suppose instead of $1 per round it can go to $2 or $3, if you can find any.

Conversely, things may settle down after tomorrow once people see that the Executive Orders won't really do much and there is little chance of their AWB bill passing Congress.

#6 cowboy1964, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  7. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member
    CLM

Feb of last year that same ammo & can was $139.95.

:faint:

8. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

For that much money, I might as well buy the fancy hollowpoints/softpoints ammo that are still available for regular price.

9. Tank44

Tank44 Tank44

If we wouldn't pay these ridiculous prices, they wouldn't charge them. I'm just saying.....

10. I'll let mine set in my safe for a long time before I pay that much.Looks like my 22s will be seeing more action.lol!

11. Little Joe

Platinum Member

Surplusammo $649.99 for 500 XM-855 Lake City. Insane.

12. Yes, quite. As long as knuckleheads keep buying it like drunken sailors in a brothel the prices will keep going up and why shouldn't they jack up the prices? When the sun shines make hay!! A fool & his money.... :upeyes:

Hell, before long at this rate the Mexican cartels will stop pushing drugs and start running ammo!!

:rofl:

13. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

People are buying guns and ammo because they re-elected an anti-gun POTUS.:upeyes: