Great Weapon Lights at Wal-mart

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by youngdocglock, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I saw that light the other day at Wally world and thought" wow for 40bucks it must be junk". Thanks to your review I may go pick one up, thanks

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. well darn... yall obviously have a different wal mart than we have here.. i went to look for the mentioned light.. did not find any... asked the salesperson... they could not find any either... but it appeared they could care less about finding one.. .. :upeyes: she seemed pre-occupied doing absolutely nothing...

3. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

For that kind of money, I'm picking one up today...if my Wally World has one. Thanks for the heads up. :cool:

4. Asked the salesperson, ha ha :rofl:

5. Not from Walmart but I got one a while ago and have had it on a couple guns for a couple thousand rounds with no issue.

6. They are with the gun slings and $20 scopes :) o rings and shotgun chokes

7. stolenphot0

stolenphot0 RTF2 Addict

Just grabbed 2. ALMOST grabbed the light/laser combo, but didn't want to spend $80 each. 2 for 80 isn't bad at all. It is pretty darn bright and doesn't have all the lettering on it.

8. crzn01

crzn01 G23 Gen 4 (32)

Just came from Wally World & now I have to go back, in the pouring down rain.

PS Thanks for posting........

9. Stopped by my local Pawn & Tobacco shop and they had a bunch for $34.99...and what looked like a smaller laser (same company) for $39.

I was looking for unicorns though, so came out empty handed.

10. Tagged

Sent from my iPhone

11. Did the trip to my local WW this morning and struck out,they did have the same light w laser combo for 79.97,Pass. SJ 40

12. BroncoAZ

BroncoAZ Glockalfeliac

Nice find. What is the weight of the light? A single CR123 light should be lighter than the Streamlight.

The difference between 190 and 160 lumens is not very perceivable to most eyes. I would guess there is a different in the beam color that accentuates the difference in brightness. My current EDC Fenix PD22 light has four levels, with the two highest being 95 lumens and 190 lumens. There is a brightness difference, but not a monumental difference when switching between them.

13. GThirtyTwo

GThirtyTwo Amor patriae

I looked for one as well and came up empty.

14. FFR Spyder GT

FFR Spyder GT Ex-Gunslinger

I'm not into the light on a weapon thing but I'm gonna check out the light at WalMart today.

15. stolenphot0

stolenphot0 RTF2 Addict

3.2 oz according to my shipping scale.

I found mine on a different shelf, up above where the other lights were. I almost gave up.

16. BroncoAZ

BroncoAZ Glockalfeliac

Thanks. The Streamlight TLR-1 is listed as 4.18 oz.

17. I got the one with the light laser combo. The light is good butthe laser is just ok. It could be better but I am not complaining
    [​IMG]

18. I'm probably the only one that chuckled at the first response to a Walley World thread being.

I seen

19. gunsup

gunsup Junior Member

[​IMG]

Picked one up last week. Its a lot of light for the money. Kind of surprised Wally world sells these. Definitely satisfied with the overall quality.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

#39 gunsup, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
  20. tampashooters

tampashooters Shellback

Had one of these, it was so tight that it tore up my Glock, scratched up the rail.