close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Great deal on a selector switch

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by geofri, Nov 11, 2012.

1. SiberianErik

SiberianErik

Feb 9, 2009
    Good luck w/that. Also that site looks totally legit. Do you have to pay for it in BitCoins ?

2. plouffedaddy

plouffedaddy

Apr 1, 2011
    Carolina
    It would probably be delivered to your door personally by a BAFTE agent...

3. austinjunks

austinjunks

Oct 28, 2012
    Go for it and report back results lol, hope they have o hub in jail.

Austin via o hub

4. Arc Angel

Arc Angel Deus Vult!

Sep 20, 2003
    Penn's Woods
    :shocked: Are you nutz!

I'll betcha that thing will be delivered to your door by none other than the infamous Eric Holder, himself! :supergrin:

5. Tango 1Zero

Tango 1Zero Millennium Member

Nov 8, 1999
    OH
    You might have to order around 2000 before it raises attention. :rofl:

6. Eurodriver

Eurodriver

Sep 11, 2010
    If you do not own or possess a Glock, this is entirely legal to buy.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. Fear Night

Fear Night NRA Life Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Sweet Home Alabama
    I feel like I'm being watched just for clicking that link.

8. Arc Angel

Arc Angel Deus Vult!

Sep 20, 2003
    Penn's Woods
    I hear ya; BUT, at the same time, courtrooms can be strange and peculiar kinds of places. I'm not willing to bet my retirement income on that legal interpretation. Furthermore, once you take delivery on a device like this you are just begging for the ATF to obtain a search warrant and tear your home apart looking for a Glock.

Personally, this is something that I would never do. :shame:

9. guns54

guns54 toni

Aug 10, 2008
    Ohio
    If he gos for it, It will be about 2 years be for he can report back.

10. dhgeyer

dhgeyer

Jul 15, 2011
    Why does anyone want a full auto Glock anyway? It'll empty a 33 round mag in a second and a half if it's like the G18. So, even if you handload for, say, 15 cents a round - let's see - 2400 rounds in an hour - $360.00 an hour. And that's if you handload 2400 rounds. With WWB, which goes for, what, 27 cents a round, hmmm - $648.00 an hour of shooting. Yikes!

11. ctfireman

ctfireman

Feb 13, 2010
    Bridgeport, CT

I'd love a full auto glock simply for the fun of it. I'm just not willing to risk my freedom to have said fun!

12. Bruce M

Bruce M

Jan 3, 2010
    S FL
    If you ordered one, what is the worst that could happen? :whistling:

13. dhgeyer

dhgeyer

Jul 15, 2011
    Worst? Well, the website could turn out to be a BATFE sting, they would put you in jail, take all your guns, you could never own one again, you would lose your right to vote (not that voting does any good anymore), your wife would divorce you, the guy she would marry would poison your dog and turn your children against you, you would get so bitter and depressed that you would join the Hari Krishna sect and spend the rest of your life, after you got out of prison, in a line of shaved headed, white robed drummers dancing and chanting your way through Harvard Square.

14. Rick305

Rick305 ra1sales.com

May 14, 2012
    If I recall correctly , that website is Chinese based and is the main go-to website for bootleggers , and shady businesses ...

I would highly recommend no one orders this selector switch ... will you get it ? Maybe ... But you are risking federal prison time if you do buy it. (sadly I would bet a few people have ordered these)

Side Note : Wasn't a select fire G18 clone on the gun tv show (red jacket?) ?

15. Glock_en_speil

Glock_en_speil

Jan 12, 2011

Exactly! Stay as far away from this website as you can! It's bad enough the Chinese have been infesting our country with as much cheaply made junk and knock-offs as they have thanks to the big box retailer's quest to offer low priced garbage.

Also, if you are going to order parts to attempt to turn a pistol or rifle into an illegal machinegun there's no need to post about it on a public forum. For every post that is made our IP address is recorded with it. If the Feds wanted to find any one of us they could and quite easily too. Too many people are under the HIGHLY mistaken belief that you are anonymous behind your keyboards . . . trust me, you are not.

16. smokin762

smokin762

Apr 19, 2009
    Ohio
    You get a new roommate that thinks you look mighty fine in that jumpsuit.

:supergrin: