close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Gps

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by Beware Owner, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Beware Owner

Beware Owner NOT a victim.

Oct 16, 2007
    Not sure if this is where I should post this, but, here goes. I purchased a Garmin 60CSX gps to aid in my hunting. Problem is, the routable map it comes with is not current. I tried looking high and low and I can't seem to find where I can download a free routable and up to date map for it. I have a 16G chip in it, so I can't see space being a problem. Anyone have ideas?

2. glock33SIGLVR

glock33SIGLVR Got Curry?

Jan 22, 2007
    miami
    Hey brudder!
    Why would you say the maps arent up to date? Is it not showing water ways or incorrect roadways?
    Have you updated your version of map source? Lemme know, i just got an etrex and i think want to help.

3. .40calTN

.40calTN

Nov 29, 2010
    Have you tried Googling your Garmin? You will find update sites there....

4. Beware Owner

Beware Owner NOT a victim.

Oct 16, 2007
    I have updated on the Garmin website and all, there's a highway that isn't even complete on the map,I know for a fact that it's much longer than shown there. I need a more updated map.

I've googled to kingdom come, but I can't get an updated routable map that I can use in my unit.